Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant through recruitment notification – Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Recruitment 2015 – NO. DST-SAIF/MGU/SA-01/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientific Assistant Job on or before 23/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)|
|Vacancy Name||Scientific Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof.C.Sudarsanakumar Principal Investigator (DST), c/o School of Pure and Applied Physics Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam – 686 560 Kerala, [email protected]|
Detail of Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Scientific Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a Scientific Assistant (SA) position from Bruker Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore to work in the Sophisticated Analytical Instrument Facility (SAIF-DST) of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, for a period of one year (extendable up to a maximum of 5 years). The SA will be trained for handling single crystal XRD operation. If selected, the SA will be allowed to register for Ph.D. degree in Mahatma Gandhi University after the completion of the first two years subject to eligibility conditions of the University.
- Essential Qualification: Minimum first class M.Sc. degree in Physics/Chemistry/ Biophysics. Sound knowledge in Crystallography is desirable.
- Emoluments: Rs. 20,000 /- per month for the first 3 years and Rs. 25,000/- for the fourth and fifth years
Selection Procedure for Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)- Scientific Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientific Assistant Vacancy in Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU):
- The SA will be given opportunity to register for Ph. D. degree after two years of training (However, during this tenure too, SA is required to provide service to potential users).
- It will be mandatory for SA to repay the entire fellowship amount if he/she breaks the position in the initial three years of the fellowship period. However, this is not applicable for candidates breaking the contract on health ground or for candidates terminated by SAIF. The selected candidate will be required to sign a bond for a minimum period of 3 years with the Bruker Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore in this regard, before joining the programme.
Apply by email to the undersigned with bio-data. No copies of marklist/certificates are required along with the application. Copies of the mark lists were required at the time of the interview along with originals for verification. Kindly mention your detailed contact address, E-Mail. Cell No, Telephone No etc.
Applications should reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of advertisement by post. The applications will be scrutinized based on qualification, experience and suitability of the candidate in the programme. Only selected candidates from the initial screening will be called for interview. No further communication on this matter will be entertained. Interview date will be intimated by “E- mail ONLY”. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
Principal Investigator (DST), c/o School of Pure and Applied Physics
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam – 686 560
Kerala, [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/3/2015
Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) Recruitment 2015 – NO. DST-SAIF/MGU/SA-01/2015.
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016