Mahatma Gandhi University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment 2015 – Government Order No. 229/2015/KCSTE. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mahatma Gandhi University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 17/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mahatma Gandhi University
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-11,000/-pm
Job Location : Kottayam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Mahatma Gandhi University, Dr. J G Ray, Professor and Director School of Biosciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, P.D Hills P.O, Athirampuzha, Kottayam-686560.
Detail Of Mahatma Gandhi University Project Fellow Recruitment:
- Position title: Project fellow
- Sponsoring agency: Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE)
- Principal Investigator: Dr. J G Ray
- Duration of the project: 3 year
- Number of position: Two
- Title of the project: “Collection, identification and screening of green algae from bloomed water bodies of Kerala for quality of lipid”
- Fellowship: 11000/- + 10% HRA per Month (Consolidated)
First class MSc. in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Life sciences with plant science specialization.
- Experience in algae sample collection, identification, cultivation and algal ecology .Experience with laboratory skills including water quality analysis, growth rate determination, microscopy, algal compound extractions, chemical characterizations, operation of laboratory equipments and field equipments.
- Individual who is self-motivated and a strong team player with an interest in developing sustainable production of algal biomass and biofuels Preference will be given to NET/JRF qualified candidates with desirable qualifications
Tasks will include:
- Extensive field survey of bloomed water bodies and water sample collection – expertise in swimming is highly essential.Laboratory culturing of algae
- Field & testing of water quality parameters using water analysis kit.Microscopic identification of algae v) Computer data entry, analysis and report writing.Financial accounting of expenditures, organizing of laboratory and filed activities, ordering and purchasing as per university norms, storing and cleaning
Selection Procedure For Mahatma Gandhi University – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in Mahatma Gandhi University:
- Apply on plain paper to the undersigned with bio-data (Matriculation onwards) accompanied by self attested copies of your experience certificates and qualifying degree certificates.
- Application should contain exact contact postal address, E-Mail id, Mobile number/Telephone number and title of the project given above. Interested candidate may apply to Dr. J G Ray, Professor and Director School of Biosciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, P.D Hills P.O, Athirampuzha, Kottayam-686560. Last date for receiving applications will be till 5 PM, on 17th July 2015.
- You can also send an advance soft copy of your CV through e-mail [email protected]; Interview date will be intimated only by E. mail. The selected candidates are eligible to register for Ph. D only in accordance with university norms for the same. For clarifications if any please contact: 9446119626
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/07/2015
Reference: Mahatma Gandhi University Recruitment 2015 – Government Order No. 229/2015/KCSTE
Top Company Openings:
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016