Mahatma Gandhi University invites application for the recruitment of Director & More Vacancies with Master Degree educational background
Company name :Mahatma Gandhi University
Posts : Director & More Vacancies
Qualification : Master Degree
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 03
Location : Kottayam
Last date to apply : 06.12.2014
Details of Post :
Director & More Vacancies:
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for appointment to the following posts in the Mahatma Gandhi University on deputation basis.
Director, College Development Council:
- Qualifications – Candidates must have held the post of Professor/ Principal/ Director or an equivalent position in a University, College or institution for at least five years. Candidates possessing administrative experience and familiarity with functioning of a University vis-à-vis Colleges and with their development will be given preference.
- Age: – Not above 55 years as on 01.01.2014
Director, Students Service:
- Qualifications: – Masters Degree with Ist or IInd class. Experience in teaching in a University or a College for ‘7’ years. Experience in organising approved students’ service activities for at least 3 years.
- Age: – Note more than 50 years as on 01.01.2014
Programme Co-Ordinator, National Service Scheme:
- Qualifications :- (a) The candidate should be an Associate Professor in a University or in an affiliated college (Principals of affiliated colleges having NSS back ground and status of an Associate Professor can also be considered for appointment). (b) The Candidate must have been an NSS Programme Officer for at least 2 years.
- The Candidate must have undergone an orientation on NSS in a Training and Orientation Centre /Training, Orientation and Research Centre.
- Age: – Not more than 50 years as on 01.01.2014
Fees : Cost of application form : Rs.250/-
Mode of Remittance : By way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, Mahatma Gandhi University from any branch of State Bank of Travancore payable at State Bank of Travancore University Campus Branch Code No.669 or by remitting cash at Mahatma Gandhi University Cash Counter.
How to apply:
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of the University, www.mgu.ac.in. The original pay – in – slip/ Demand Draft shall be attached to the filled up application. Applicants should submit five xerox copies of the application besides the original along with the copies of documents to prove age, qualifications and experience etc. The last date of receipt of application in the office of the undersigned is 06.12.2014. Late and defective applications will be summarily rejected. The envelope containing the application shall be superscribed “Application for the Post of ……………………” and addressed to the Registrar, Mahatma Gandhi University, Priyadarshini Hills P.O, Kottayam – 686 560.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 06.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MGU|
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017