Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (MPKV) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professor with Master degree/Ph.D holders
Company name : Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (MPKV)
Posts : Assistant Professor
Qualification : Master degree/Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 25,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Ahmednagar
Last date to apply : 30.08.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the posts mentioned below at College of Agriculture, Nandurbar purely on temporary and on contractual for day to day work of this College on fix Pay Rs. 25,000/- per month. The details of post to be filled in are as below.
- Name of the Post : Assistant Professor
- Qualification : Ph. D. in relevant discipline.Master degree in relevant discipline from ana accredited University along with National Eligibility Test. Two years experience in ‘ RS- research / teaching extension education Evidence of published papers (minimum two) in NAAS rated Journals.Must possess the minimum qualification of a post—graduate Month Diploma or certificate or a degree in Physical Education
- Remuneration : Rs. 25,000/- per month
Terms and conditions :
- The appointment will be purely on temporary basis for 11 months mad 6 months for English only.
- The candidate shall have to execute and undertaking that he/she will not leave the assignment half way or without prior intimation to this office one month in advance.
- The appointment shall automatically terminate at any time on the joining of the person on regular establishment.
- Any type of act or in disciplined behavior will be viewed seriously and assignment will be terminated without any intimation to the candidate.
- The candidate should apply on plain paper giving full details as per enclosed proforma to the “Nodal Officer, College of Agriculture, N andurbar, Post Box No. 46, Dist. Nandurbar 425 412 on or before 30 / g /2014. alongwith non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- In word Rs. Five Hundred Only. ) payable to “Comptroller, M.P.K.V., Rahuri payable at Rahuri, M.P.K.V..
- The eligible candidate will be interviewed by Selection Committee approved by the University. The candidate shall have to attend interview on their own cost. The candidate should produce all original documents at the tirne of interview failing which candidature will be rejected. “
- The selected candidate must work full time. She/he will not allowed to accept any other appointment during contract period.
- This contract comes to an end functionally after completion of tenure period and if the candidate does not continue for next semester he/she will have to complete his work on his own cost, no remuneration or pay will be paid to him/her.
- Appointment of selected candidate for the said post will be tenure appointment and liable to terminate at any time without assigning any reason there of and candidate shall have no right to claim permanency benefit in lieu of this contractual appointment.
- The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and hence the candidates will not be entitled for the benefit of other allowances, pension, gratuity etc.
- The college will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The candidate should himself/herself confirmed his / her eligibility for the post applied for, before submisstion of application, No correspondence, whatsoever in
- this regard shall be entertained.
- Incomplit application(s) and application(s) received after due date will net be considered.
- Canvassing in any form will disquality the candidature.
- In case the number of applications received in, response to this advertisement are large, the cellege may restricts the number of candidates for interview to a resgsonable limit by adopting appropriate method.
- Number of posts advertised may be increased / decresed depending upon the vacancies available at the time of interview.
- Nodal officer, College of Agriculture, Nandurbar, Dist. Nandurbar
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.08.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MPKV|
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017