Maitreyi College University Of Delhi (MCUD) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – Maitreyi College University Of Delhi (MCUD) Recruitment 2015 – MT/ADVT/2015/2280. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maitreyi College University Of Delhi (MCUD).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Professor. Walk in Interview will be held on 7/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Maitreyi College University Of Delhi (MCUD)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 49 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 7/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: MAITREYI COLLEGE (UNIVERSITY OF DELHI) CHANAKYA PURI : NEW DELHI-110021
Detail of Maitreyi College University Of Delhi (MCUD) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Fresh Applications are invited on the prescribed form for the posts of Assistant Professor in the following discipline in the pay Band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000 /- plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules of University of Delhi from time to time.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Professor||49 Post||1. Good academic record with at least 55% (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST person with Disability viz physically and visually disabled or those who passed their Master’s degree prior to 19-09-1991 and hold a Ph.D. degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University. 2. Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility testSLET/SET). 1. Master’s degree in Physical Education/Sports(two years course) or equivalent degree * with at least 55 % marks (50% marks for candidates belonging to OBC and those who passed their Master’s degree prior to 19-09-1991 and hold a Ph.D. degree or an equivalent grade in the seven point scale with letter grade O, A, B, C ,D, E & F plus a consistently good academic record. 2. Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. 3. Record of having represented the University/College at the Inter-University Competition or the State in National Championships.||Rs. 15600-39100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000 /-||40-50 Years|
Selection Procedure for Maitreyi College University Of Delhi (MCUD) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Written Test on 7/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Professor vacancy in Maitreyi College University Of Delhi (MCUD):
- Candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for awards of M. Phil / Ph.D. degree), Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programmer in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
- Good academic record with at least 55% (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST person with Disability viz physically and visually disabled or those who passed their Master’s degree prior to 19-09-1991 and hold a Ph.D degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility testSLET/SET).
- Candidates should possess the prescribed qualification and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University from time to time for the respective posts. All the above posts carry UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances. Candidates are required to produce specific certificates as per eligibility conditions.
- The candidates applying under PwD category may specifically mention in application their main category to which they belong i.e. UR/SC/ST/OBC for the purpose of computing the reservation.
- The candidates applying under PwD category are required to submit the Disability Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No. 36035/3/2004- Estt (Res) dated 29.12.2005. The format is available at the website www.permisin.nic.in.
- The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
- The College reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts advertised or not to fill up any or all the post(s) advertised.
- Application form may be obtained from the office of the College from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on or before the last date of submission either in person or by sending a self addressed and stamped envelope of 22cm X 9 cm. Application form is alsoavailable on website www.maitreyi.ac.in
- Separate applications have to be submitted for each post.
- Applications on the prescribed form must reach the Principal, Maitreyi College New Delhi-110021 on or 07.08.2015 complete in all respect with self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials etc., alongwith a demand draft of Rs. 250/- (for General/OBC) and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST (No fee for Pwd) in favor of the Principal, Maitreyi College.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not entitle the candidates to he called for interview. The application received shall be screened in accordance with the guidelines laid down by the University in this regard, to restrict the no. of candidates.
- Application received without complete information or without requisite fees shall be rejected.
- The PWD candidates with less than 40% of relevant disability shall not be considered. The disability certificate will be issued by competent authority duly authorized by the Central or State Government.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit their ‘No objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, if not submitted earlier.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Applications which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement & / or incomplete applications are liable to be summarily rejected.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the College shall be final. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material / information while submitting the application and selfcertified copies / testimonials.
- All addendum / dendum/corrigendum, if any, shall be uploaded on the college website only and all aspiring candidates are required to refer the college website for updation.
- Those who had applied earlier in response of earlier advertisement are required to apply afresh.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 7/8/2015
MAITREYI COLLEGE (UNIVERSITY OF DELHI) CHANAKYA PURI : NEW DELHI-110021
Maitreyi College University Of Delhi (MCUD) Recruitment 2014 – MT/ADVT/2015/2280.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016