Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed 12th,B.Sc,PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/9/2015 at 9.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
Vacancy Name : Technician
Educational Qualification : 12TH,B.sc,PG-Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Thalassery
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 28/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
Detail of Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Technician Recruitment:
- Technician – Radiation Oncology : Pass in +2 with science subject from a recognized University/ Board 2) BSc-MRT (Medical Radiological Technology) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute which has got AERB approval for conducting such course + One year experience in Radiotherapy OR 2Year PG Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology / Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology from a recognized University/ Body/Institute, which has got AERB approval for this course with 2 years experience in Radiotherapy.
- Age Limit : Below 35 years as on 01/01
Selection Procedure for Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) – Technician Post:
- Written Test on 28/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walk in Procedure for Technician vacancy in Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC):
Interested candidates may appear for a walk in interview between 9am and 11am on 28 September 2015 at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, with original and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, Photo ID Proof, and experiences etc.). Instructions to candidates 1. Candidates should bring original certificates along with self attested copies. 2. Candidates will mark their attendance between 9 am and 11 am. Late comers will not be entertained. 3. An online examination (for 15 marks) will be conducted and eligible candidates will appear for the selection interview (10 marks). 4. No TA/DA will be paid by MCC. 5. Any attempt to influence the selection committee of MCC, directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/9/2015
9 am and 11 am on 28 September 2015 at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017