Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of X-ray Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job X-ray Technician on or before 05/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)|
|Vacancy Name||X-ray Technician|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 13,210 – 22.360/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MALABAR CANCER CENTRE (an autonomous centre under Government Of Kerala) Thalassery, Kannur, Kerala – 670 103|
Detail of Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) X-ray Technician Recruitment:
- Qualification/Experience : Certified Radiological Assistant
- Experience: 3 years
- Scale of Pay : Rs. 13,210 – 22.360/-pm
Selection Procedure for Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) – X-ray Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for X-ray Technician Vacancy in Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC):
- The applications should be downloaded from our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered.
- Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test and interview
- Claims in respect of qualification, experience, age etc should be supported with copies of relevant document proving the same. Candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview
- Age as on 01.01.2015 should be 38 years. Community certificate and non creamy layer certificate from Tahsildar should be submitted along with the application
- All communications, including the Interview call letter, will be informed only through e-mail/Post. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates, notices and announcements
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices. The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of X-ray Technician”.
- Application fee `150/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre , payable at Thalassery, should be submitted along with application form.
- Application form along with Demand draft as application fee and self attested copies of certificates proving age, qualification, experience community etc should be forwarded to the Director Malabar Cancer Centre , Moozhikkara (PO), Thalassery , Kerala 670103 on or before 05/05/2015 4.00PM MALABAR CANCER CENTRE (an autonomous centre under Government Of Kerala) Thalassery, Kannur, Kerala – 670 103 Ph: +91 490 2355881, Fax- +91 490 2355880 e-mail: [email protected]/web – www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
- Applications of candidates from the above mentioned caste only will be considered and other castes will be rejected. Individual communications regarding the rejection of their applications for the above reason will not be issued. MCC will not be liable for any postal delay and late applications will not be considered after the last date of submission. Candidates have to undergo a written test conducted by LBS Thiruvanthapuram.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/05/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017