Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident through recruitment notification – Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Recruitment 2015 – 2627/AOCS/SR RES/13/MCC. Candidates who have completed DNB, MS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Senior Resident Job on or before 7/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|Educational Qualification||DNB pathology, MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||13 Post|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/- per month.|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||7/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MALABAR CANCER CENTRE (an autonomous centre under Government of Kerala) Thalassery – 670 103|
Detail of Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Senior Resident Recruitment:
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR SENIOR RESIDENT IN SURGICAL ONCOLOGY, RADIATION ONCOLOGY, MEDICAL ONCOLOGY & HAEMATLOLGY, IMAGEOLOGY & CLINICAL LABORATORY SERVICES AND TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH
|1||Surgical Oncology||1||DNB/MS General Surgery / ENT /MD Obstetrics and
Gynaecology OR MDS( Maxillofacial surgery) with fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology OR MCh Surgical Oncology
|2||Radiation Oncology||3||DMRT/ MD/DNB Radiotherapy|
|3||Medical Oncology & Haematlolgy||3||DNB/MD Medicine / Radiotherapy /Pediatric Medicine OR
DM Medical Oncology / DNB Medical Oncology
|4||Imageology||3||DMRD/MD / DNB Radiodiagnosis|
|5||Clinical Laboratory Services and Translational Research||3||MD/DNB Pathology OR MD/DNB/PhD Biochemistry or Microbiology or Molecular Oncology|
Selection Procedure for Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)- Senior Resident Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Resident Vacancy in Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC):
- Consolidated pay for all categories is ` 40,000/- per month.
- Positions will be open for 1 year on pure contractual basis.
- Positions may be renewed at the discretion of Malabar Cancer Center for a maximum period of 3 years.
- During the period, the trainee shall be eligible only for 1 day Casual Leave per month.
- The trainee shall work on duty as requested by MCC.
- Senior Residents in Sl. No 1,2 & 3 will have to take care of routine clinical duties in addition to other duties as put by Malabar Cancer Center from time to time.
- The training shall terminate on the expiry of the period specified aforesaid. However, the trainee can make an application for an early termination of the contract with the following conditions: a. The trainee should give at least one month prior notice and an amount of ` 75,000/- , if the trainee quits within 3 months of his/her joining date. b. If the trainee quits after 3 months from joining duty, he/she shall give one month notice and an amount of ` 1,00,000/-.
- The original certificates of the trainee will be kept in MCC until completion of the training.
- Accommodation will have to be arranged by the candidate.
- The trainee will execute an agreement with MCC incorporating all the above conditions.
- Selection will be based on merit.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website. Application fees is ` 1,000/- in favour of Director Malabar Cancer Center to be sent along with the application. Application in the prescribed form, with necessary documents should reach the undersigned on or before March 7, 2015. Application form and details available in the website of MCC (www.mcc.kerala.gov.in).
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/3/2015
Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Recruitment 2015 – 2627/AOCS/SR RES/13/MCC.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MCC|
|Other State Government jobs|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017