Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Residents through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD, DNB, M.Ch can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Residents on or before 20/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
Vacancy Name :Senior Residents
Educational Qualification : MS/MD, DNB pathology, M.Ch
Total No Of Vacancy : 13 Posts
Salary : Rs.40,000/-pm
Job Location : Thalassery
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103
Detail Of Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Senior Residents Recruitment:
Malabar Cancer Center Invites applications for the post of Senior Residents
|Department||Number of posts||Qualifications|
|Surgical Oncology||1||DNB/MS General Surgery /ENT/Gynaecology OR MDS(Maxillofacial Surgery) with fellowship in Head and Neck Oncology OR MCh Surgical Oncology|
|Radiation Oncology||3||DMRT/ MD/DNB Radiotherapy|
|Medical Oncology||3||DNB/MD Medicine / Radiotherapy /Pediatric Medicine OR DM Medical Oncology / DNB Medical Oncology|
|Imageology||3||DMRD/MD / DNB Radiodiagnosis|
Selection Procedure For Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) – Senior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Residents Vacancy in Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC):
- Consolidated pay for all categories is Rs. 40,000/- per month. Application fee of Rs.500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery should submit along with the application.
- Positions will be open for 1 year on pure contractual basis.
- Positions may be renewed at the discretion of Malabar Cancer Center for a maximum period of 3 years.
- Accommodation will have to be arranged by the candidate.
- Senior Residents in Sl. No 1, 2 & 3 will have to take care of routine clinical duties in addition to other duties as put by Malabar Cancer Center from time to time.
- Selection will be based on merit.
- The completed application form along with all necessary documents and Demand Draft of Rs.500/- as application fee should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, so as to reach on or before 5.00PM, 20/08/2015. The tentative date of interview is 22-08-2015 and date of joining may be 01-09-2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/08/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016