Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MS/ DNB/ MDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Fellowship on or before 25/6/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
Vacancy Name : Fellowship
Educational Qualification : MS/ DNB pathology/ Master of Dental Surgery
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : 36,000/-pm
Job Location : Kerala
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/6/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103
Detail Of Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited for a one year institutional fellowship in Hemato-oncology and BMT at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery.
- Eligibility: 1) The candidate should possess MD/DNB degree in General Medicine or Pediatrics 2) Candidate should have valid MCI registration certificate 3) Candidates should not cross 35 years as on 1st June 2015.
- Fee structure Fees of Rs. 10000/- per annum will be levied and out of which Rs. 5000/- will be the refundable caution deposit. For sponsored candidates and candidates from other countries the institution may decide on the fee structure as appropriate.
- Stipend: Stipend of Rs 36,000/- per month will be disbursed for non-sponsored candidates.
- Leaves: Candidates will be eligible for 12 days leave during the programme. Not more than 5 days of leave will be granted in on go. Candidates who avail for more than 12 days of leave will have extension for those additional days of leave.
- Accommodation: For lady candidates, shared room accommodation may be provided subject to availability. For gentleman candidates, accommodation is their personal responsibility.
Selection Procedure For Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) – Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/6/2015
- The selection will be based on personal interview.
How To Apply For Fellowship Vacancy in Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC):
Apply to the Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery. Application fee : Rs. 2,000 by DD in favor of Director , Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery Apply with a short CV, copy of documents to prove eligibility, experience & achievements. [ MD/DNB certificate, MCI/equivalent registration certificate, SSLC/equivalent certificate for age proof] Last date for receiving application : 25th June 2015. Date of personal interview : 30th June 2015. Date of joining the course : 15th July 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/6/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :