Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) Recruitment 2016 . Candidates who have completed MS/MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/1/2016. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
Vacancy Name : Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 24 post
Salary : Rs.15,600-67,000/p.m
Job Location : Kannur
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/1/2016
Address for the Job Vacancy :Malabar Cancer Centre,Kannur, Kerala – 670 103
Detail of Post:
- PROFESSOR/ ADDITIONAL PROFESSOR/ ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR Radiology, Anaesthesiology, General Medicine, Clinical Hematology, Medical Oncology, Microbiology, Respiratory Medicine, Surgical oncology, Radiation oncology( Radiotherapy), Pathology, Nuclear medicine
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Respiratory Medicine, Radiation oncology( Radiotherapy), Medicine, Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, Clinical Hematology, Anaesthesiology, Radiology, Nuclear medicine
- LECTURER / SENIOR LECTURER Medical oncology, Clinical hematology, Respiratory medicine, Radiation oncology [Candidates with postgraduate degree in Medicine, Pediatrics, Radiation oncology (Radiotherapy) and Respiratory medicine will be given preference.]
- Scale of pay Professor (`37400 – 67000, Grade pay : `10,000) Additional Professor (`37400 – 67000, Grade pay : `8,900) Associate Professor (`37400 – 67000, Grade pay : `8,700) Assistant Professor (`15600 – 39100, Grade pay : `6,600) Senior Lecturer / Lecturer (`15600 – 39100, Grade pay : `5,400)
- Qualification : M.D/M.S/DM/MCh/ PhD/ equivalent qualification/ prescribed qualification/ for each specialty in the concerned specialty
- Experience : As Reader/ Associate Professor for five years in a recognized Medical College/Teaching institution (4 years for super specialty) II. Desirable: Minimum or four Research publications indexed in index Medicus/national journal and one research publication in International journal
- Age : 40 to 50 yrs
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/1/2016.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Apply ? :
- Candidates should download prescribed application form from MCC website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in .
- Duly signed, hard/ print copy of downloaded application form, along with attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103, so as to reach MCC on or before 30/01/2016 till 5 PM
- The envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ………………………………………” with post name.
- Applications without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered and will be rejected without any further intimation.
- Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview
- Communication of interview call letter from MCC, will be through email/Post only. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. i.e 01-01-2016.
- Late applications will not be considered after the last date of submission.
- The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/1/2016