Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC) invites online application for the recruitment of Hospital Assistant/Clerk & More Vacancies for Any Graduate/Diploma/B.Sc/B Pharm/MBA/PG Degree/Plus two holders
Company name : Malabar Cancer Centre (MCC)
Posts : Hospital Assistant/Clerk & More Vacancies
Qualification : Any Graduate/Diploma/B.Sc/B Pharm/MBA/PG Degree/Plus two
Salary : Rs.5250-37040/- p.m
No of Openings : NA
Location : Kerala
Last date to apply : 20 Aug 2014
Details of Post :
Hospital Assistant/Clerk & More Vacancies
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery invited application through online for the posts of Purchase officer, Pharmacist, Dosimetrist/Physics Assistant, OT Technician, Technician (Clinical Lab Services), Endoscopy Technician, Technician (Nuclear Medicine), Storekeeper, Medical Social Worker, Clerk/Cashier, Coding Clerk for fare abstraction, Hospital Assistant , Nursing Assistant, Pharmacy Assistant and Lab Assistant on permanent basis. Interested candidates may apply through online (www.mcc.kerala.gov.in/MCCApp/mccapp.php). Read the instructions carefully before filling up the application online. Incomplete and erroneous applications will be summarily rejected.
- The applications should be submitted ONLINE through our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in.
- The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered.
- Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test and interview.
- Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; candidates may be required to produce the originals at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
- Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
- a) Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
- Maximum Image Size: 30Kb,
- Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px,
- Image Type: .jpg format.
- b) Demand Draft (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST category and Rs. 150/- for others) drawn in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery payable at Thalassery toward application fee.
- All communications, including the interview call letter, from MCC will be only through e-mail/Post. Candidates are advised to visit our website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in regularly for updates/ notices and announcements.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
- Application fee Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST category and Rs. 150/- for others in the form of Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery should be submited along with the print out of Online application.
- The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 04.30 PM, 20-08-2014
- Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application along with Demand Draft as application fee and Gazetted Officer attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, community, etc.) should be forwarded to The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kerala-670103 without fail so as to reach on or before 27/08/2014 till 4.30 PM
- The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of ………………………………………” with post name.
- Use the website www.mcc.kerala.gov.in or the link http://mcc.kerala.gov.in/MCCApp/mccapp.php for applying online.
- Late applications will not be considered after the Last date of submission.
- Age will be calculated as on 01-01-2014.
- For any clarifications (technical) regarding online application, please feel free to contact System Manager, Health Information Technology Division, E-mail: [email protected] or Phone: 0490 2359881.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20 Aug 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MCC|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017