Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 01/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000-30,000/-pm
Job Location : Jaipur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Principal Investigator (Project ESCPC) Assoc Professor Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur – 302017
Detail Of Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the purely temporary project post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under Department of Science & Technology (DST) Project ESCPC “Efficiency enhancement in thin film GaAs solar cells using Photonic Crystal as a back reflector” in the Department of
Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Desirable qualifications: First class BE/BTech (ECE or related) preferably with First class ME/MTech (ECE or related) may apply. Candidates having experience, preferably in the related area will be given preference.
- Duration: The post is purely temporary on contract basis with an initial appointment for a period of one year (likely to be extended yearly for a period of 2 more years or project duration whichever is earlier on periodic performance appraisal).
- Fellowship: The fellowship is Rs.25000 +20% HRA = Rs 30,000/- per month for the first two years. It may be enhanced to Rs 28000+20% HRA per month in third year after evaluating the performance as per MNIT rules.
Selection Procedure For Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT):
Interested candidates should submit their applications on prescribed proforma* through email/post latest by 01 September 2015 (Tuesday) as per instructions given at www.mnit.ac.in. Only those candidates need to apply who are committed to work, and are ready to work for the entire duration of the project. 1) The application may be posted to the following address: Dr. Vijay Janyani (Principal Investigator)
Assoc Professor Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur – 302017 Envelope should be clearly marked with “JRF for ESCPC” OR 2) emailed to [email protected] . “JRF for ESCPC” should be typed in Subject of email. [* Application form must be exactly in the format prescribed, no other format will be entertained. You can attach additional pages/brief CV if needed, but simply sending CV without the filled application from may lead to disqualification] PI / Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview (and written test if required) to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed above. Suitable candidates will be encouraged to do research work leading to PhD degree at the Institute.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/09/2015
20-01-2017 , 21-01-2017