Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 26/2/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/- per month|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||26/2/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||Dr. Kamlendra Awasthi, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur-302017|
Detail of Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the purely contractual project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal Investigator Dr. Kamlendra Awasthi, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
- Title of the Project: Block copolymer based nanoporous membranes: Engineering and applications
- Sponsor of the project: DST, New Delhi
- Project position(s) and number: Project Assistant (one only)
- Qualifications: M.Sc. (Physics/ Chemistry/ Mat. Science) or M.Tech. in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks
- Emoluments: Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- Duration: Three Months (extendable up to 3 years)
- Age Limit: Below 30 Years as on closing date.
- Job description: Experimental research work, data analysis & reporting. Candidates having experience with nano material synthesis and characterization techniques would be given preference.
Candidates may also note the following:
- The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the tenure 3 months. Project selection committee will review the performance of the candidate during 3 months and may recommend for extension for maximum period of three years if found satisfactory.
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying advertised qualification and requirements of the project post.
- The committee also reserves right for not selecting any candidate/offering lower post in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
- Candidates should appear for the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates.
- The selected candidates can opt for PhD program announced by MNIT (Twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing PhD at MNIT as per provision in the above work area.
Selection Procedure for Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) – Project Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 26/2/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Project Assistant vacancy in Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT):
The candidates who are interested to work in above mentioned project may appear in walkin Interview at 10:00 am on 26th February 2015. Interested candidates should report to the office of Head, Department of Physics sharp at 09:00 am along with all the relevant original certificates / documents for verification prior to interview. The candidate may also send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) in advance by speed post/Courier and Email to Dr. Kamlendra Awasthi, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur-302017 before the 25.02.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 26/2/2015
Dr. Kamlendra Awasthi, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur-302017
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017