Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 31/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 93 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Jaipur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), J L N Marg, Jaipur (Rajasthan) India
Detail Of Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Total No of Post : 93
- Qualification : Ph.D
- Pay Scale of the Post: PB-3, Rs.15, 600-39,100 with AGP Rs. 6000/ 7000/8000
- AGE LIMIT Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally funded research project.
- PERIOD OF PROBATION: One year. It may be extended by the respective BOG, on recommendation of Director. However, appointment of Assistant Professors with AGP Rs. 6000/- or Rs. 7000/- shall be on contract basis only.
- Application Fee: Applications must be accompanied by non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) for GEN and OBC applicants, US $ 25/- (US Dollars Twenty Five only) for GEN and OBC candidates applying from abroad, Rs. 250/- (Two Hundred fifty only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates and US $ 10/- (US Dollars Ten only) in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates applying from abroad. The Application Fee should be remitted to ICICI Bank, MNIT Campus Branch (Branch Code 6768, IFSC Code ICIC0006768) in A/c No. 676801105615 in the name of Registrar, MNIT, Jaipur and the proof of deposit should be submitted along with online application in the form of Receipt/UTR No. (NEFT/RTGS) and transaction no. whichever is applicable. Please put up applicant name on the ‘Receipt’ before attaching to online application. Note: MNIT faculty members are exempted to deposit the Application Fee. For this they must apply only using institute mail ID for registering on the portal.
Selection Procedure For Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT):
All recruitment and pay-fixation shall be done by the BOGs of the Institutes only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committees. The decision of the Appointing authority shall be final. There shall be no scope of fixing of altering pay (pay in pay-band or grade pay) outside the Selection Committee. The Selection Committee shall be the only entity empowered to consider the past services and qualifications of a candidate. Minimum basic salary with the AGP Rs. 6000/-, Rs. 7000/- and Rs. 8000/- shall be Rs. 26,150/-, Rs. 27,360/- and Rs. 38,000/- respectively. DA, HRA, Transportation Allowances shall be payable as per the Government of India/Institute’s rules. For the first round the cut of date of the online Application is 31st August 2015 which can be extended so candidates are advised to visit the institute website regularly.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016