Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.Sc holders
Company name : Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 16,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : Jaipur
Last date to apply : 30.08.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the “DST-Funded Indo-South African Joint Research project” entitled of “New perspectives to Advance Green Medicinal Chemistry” under the supervision of Dr. Raj Kumar Joshi, Department of Chemistry, MNIT Jaipur, Rajasthan. The position is purely temporary and is available immediately for one year, which can be extendable up to 3 years based on candidate’s performance.
Junior Research Fellow:
- Position: One
- Name of the positions: Junior Research Fellow
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry) preferably in inorganic or organic chemistry with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale and must be having NET (CSIR/UGC), NET (LS)/GATE qualified certificate.
- Fellowship: 16,000/- Pm + 30% HRA
- Duration: One year (Extendable up to three years based on the performance)
HOW TO APPLY:
The interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) with complete information and attachments (certificates/documents) along with latest CV may be sent to the undersigned preferably by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by August 30, 2014. The candidate may also send their application form along with CV and all photocopies of certificates/documents regarding educational qualifications, work experience etc. by post to Dr. Raj Kumar Joshi (Principal Investigator), Assistant professor, Department of Chemistry, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan
Candidates may also note the following points:
- Selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves all the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be short listed for the interview based on merit. The date and time of interview will be informed via email.
- Please note that No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
- The selected candidates can opt for Ph.D program announced by MNIT (twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing Ph.D at MNIT as per provision in the above research area after fulfilling the required criteria as per institute rules.
- For any further information /clarifications, the applicants may contact PI directly by email/phone to. Dr. Raj Kumar Joshi (Principal Investigator) Assistant professor, Department of Chemistry and Adjunct Faculty, Materials Research Centre Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017 Rajasthan. E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0141-2713279, 91-9549657341
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to apply : 30/08/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNIT|