Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 26/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.14,400 – Rs.16,800/-pm
Job Location : Jaipur
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry Adjunct Faculty, Materials Research Centre Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan
Detail Of Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in the DST sponsored project (Project No. DST/WTI/2K13/116) designate “Development of Novel Artificial Naked Eye Fluoride ion Receptors” funded by Department of Science
and Technology, New Delhi(GOI). The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
- Educational Qualifications: M.Sc. Chemistry with at least 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale or 60% marks and having passed NET (CSIR/UGC)/ NET (LS) is must. Only dedicated, diligent, highly motivated and enthusiastic students are advised to apply.
- Duration of the Project: Remaining period of sanctioned three years (from 26-09-2013 to 25-09-2016) with an initial appointment for one year, and subsequently renewable further after performance evaluation.
- Fellowship: As per DST rules(I & II year- Rs. 14,400/- p.m.; III year -Rs. 16,800/- p.m. (likely to be revised to Rs. 25000/- pm for I & II year)
Selection Procedure For Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT):
The candidates intrested in the above areas of research and for the above post may apply in the prescribed application form (format attached) with complete informations and attachments (certificates/documents) along with CV may be sent to the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement by speed post/personally to Dr. Ragini Gupta (PI), Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, J.L.N. Marg, Jaipur-302017. Scannned copy of the application may also be mailed to the e-mail ID of the Principal Investigator ([email protected]). The envelope and the application both should clearly mention the post applied for… “..DST-JRF…” Interview: Interview will be held tentatively in the last week of May, 2015 or Ist week of June 2015 at the office of Head, Department of Chemistry, MNIT, Jaipur. Shortlisted candidates will be informed only by e-mail/Mobile. No separate letter will be issued for the interview.Candidates should appear for the interview alongwith their original certificates. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates called for the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/05/2015
01-03-2017 , 02-03-2017