Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Professors with Ph.D./M.Sc. /M.Tech./B.Tech holders
Company name : Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Posts : Assistant Professors
Qualification : Ph.D./M.Sc. /M.Tech./B.Tech.
Salary : Rs.15, 600-39,100/- P.M.
No of Post : 74
Location : Jaipur
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the posts of Assistant Professors. For details visit Institute website www.mnit.ac.in
Online application process for first round shall start from 08th September 2014. Applications received upto 30th September 2014 shall be considered. Those who have already applied against Rolling Advertisement No. 01/MNIT/ESTT/2014 and don’t want to update their application need not to apply again.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
- Minimum Pay Scale of the Post: PB-3, Rs.15, 600-39,100
- Qualification : Ph.D.
- Desirable : One publication in an SCI Journal.Two Papers in SCI Journals or one patent; may be based on Ph.D. work. One Ph.D. supervision ongoing; 01 Patent; Experience in industry or R&D lab. Of repute; M.Tech. M.Sc. or B.Tech. project supervision on live industrial problems.
- Age :Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with ongoing or approved externally funded research project.
- Relevant Experience : 01 Year. 03 years after Ph.D. or 06 years total (not counting Ph.D. enrolment period) after obtaining M.Tech. Degree.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION :
- Candidates must apply online ONLY through the website http//:www.mnit.ac.in.. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used in any future communication.
- The Institute shall retain completed online applications data for non-shortlisted candidates only for three months.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post in the prescribed manner.
- Candidates with multiple discipline specialization may also be considered as adjunct faculty in other departments.
- The Institute has a provision of providing two Institute scholarships for Ph.D. supervision to fresh recruits in addition to candidates working on sponsored projects.
- To encourage research, the Institute has a provision of generous research funding upto Rs. 10 lacs for laboratory development for research and development to the newly recruited candidates
- As per the resolution of NIT Council to maintain the National character of NIT’s, the Institute shall strive to fill fifty percent (50%) of the vacancies from outside the state.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application. The shortlisted candidate has to bring the hard copy of the online application submitted, if called for interview.
- Candidates shall indicate two references of eminent persons in the field/ profession who may be contacted by the Institute for their recommendations.
- The Institute has right to set higher norms than the minimum while short listing. The short listing norms may not be uniform across the departments of the Institute. The list of short listed candidates of first round for interviews will be displayed on the Institute website. B. Tech. with direct Ph. D. may also be considered.
- All qualifications, experience and preferred age limit will be considered as on the closing date, i.e. the last date of the submission of application form
- The short listed candidates may be required to appear for presentation/seminar in the respective departments.
- Persons serving in Govt. /Semi Govt. /PSUs /Universities/ Educational Institutions are required to submit NOC at the time of presentation/interview, if shortlisted.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be paid AC 3-tier class train fair by the shortest route from their place of working to Jaipur. To avail the same, candidate has to provide the relevant proof (tickets etc.) at the time of reporting for the interview.
- Relevant Caste/Category certificates are required to be submitted at the time of presentation/interview, if shortlisted. No other certificate will be accepted as a sufficient proof.
- The persons with disability (PWD) shall be required to submit the Medical Certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment as per Government of India norms at the time of presentation/interview, if shortlisted. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation.
- Original documents with one set of self attested copies will have to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
- The applicants are required to visit the Institute website regularly. The names of shortlisted candidates for the first round, eligible for further participation in the selection process shall be posted on Institute website.
- Contact Details: (1) Shri Jayant Sharma, Assistant Registrar, RR Cell, Phone (0141- 2713203) (2) Shri Sanjay Rajpal and Scientific Officer (For online enquiry Phone (9587008500).
How to apply :
This is rolling advertisement and in the first round application forms received upto 30th September 2014 shall be considered. However, the candidate can apply at any time and whenever sufficient no. of application forms are received, it shall be scrutinized and date will be notified on Institute website:- http://www.mnit.ac.in Candidates are requested to apply only online against this advertisement in prescribed format of Recruitment Application. The same is available on the website http://www.mnit.ac.in and NOT write to the Institute for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions available on the website http://www.mnit.ac.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNIT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017