Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Level – II with B.Tech/ BE/ Diploma/ M.Sc/ Post Graduate Degree holders
Company name : Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Posts : Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Level – II
Qualification : B.Tech/ BE/ Diploma/ M.Sc/ Post Graduate Degree
Salary : Rs. 8,000 – 25,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 03
Location : Jaipur
Last date to apply : 05.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant Level – II:
Applications are invited for the temporary posts of One Junior Research Fellow and Two Project Assistant Level II for DST, Govt. of India, Project “Path and Spectrum Aware Routing Protocol for Multi Channel and Multi Radio Cognitive Wireless Mesh Networks (SCRAM)” in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering. The desirable minimum essential and desirable qualifications for the project posts are as follows. Interested candidates should submit their application on a given format (provided at the Institute web site).
Junior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Minimum Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses.
- Desirable: GATE qualification, The candidates will be required to handle lab work of latest OS and networked environment and work in embedded systems laboratory. The candidate shall be exposed for handling the labs and will be encouraged to contribute in research work related with the project. The selected candidates shall be encouraged to register to PhD/already registered candidates can also apply.
- Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Project Assistant Level – II:
- No of post : 02
- Minimum Qualifications: Three year diploma in computers followed at least one year experience. (B.Tech/BE in CSE/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology is desirable.)
- Salary : Rs.8,000/-pm
- Suitable candidates will be contacted via email and contact numbers. Department has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed above.
- Submission of application on prescribed format through email or by post From November 19, 2014 till December 05, 2014
- Display of List of shortlisted candidates December 8, 2014
- No separate interview letter shall be sent for the shortlisted candidates. They will be informed through their email ID and also by phone. Information shall be communication dates December 9-16, 2014
- Tentative Date of Test/Interview/Presentation (shortlisted candidates shall be informed through email/phone for test and interview) During December 20-24, 2014
How to apply:
Application should be Posted to or left in person with the following address 1) Principal Investigator (DST-SCRAM) Department of Computer Science and Engineering Malaviya National Institute of Technology JLN Marg, Malaviya Nagar Jaipur – 302017 (Super scribe the envelope with DST-SCRAM-OCT-2014) 2) email the filled in application with attached certificates of qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date to apply : 05.12.2014
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 05.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNIT|