Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech holders
Company name :Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs. 7600-10000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 30/9/2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for the post of project staff (JRF) in the Department of Chemical Engineering, MNIT Jaipur for DST (Govt. of Rajasthan) funded research project entitled “Experimental and Modelling studies for Process Parameters optimization of Nutrient Mist Reactor for sustained production of Hairy Roots”. These appointments are purely contractual with the consolidated payment as mentioned as below. This may be renewed annually based on the performance and recommendation of the Principal Investigator up to the end of the project term which is 36 months.
- Name of the Post :Junior Research Fellow
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification :B.E/B.Tech in Chemical/ Biotechnology/ Biochemical/Engineering Or M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry (preferably with valid NET/SLET/GATE score) with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 6.75 on a 10 point scale or equivalent as determined by the institute where letter grades are awarded; or 60% marks where marks are awarded.
- Desirable*:M.E/M.Tech in Chemical/ Biotechnology/ Biochemical with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 6.75 on a 10 point scale or equivalent as determined by the institute where letter grades are awarded; or 60% marks where marks are awarded.
- Remuneration :Rs. 7600/-# (1 st &2 ndYear) Rs.10000/- # (3rd year) redesignated as SRF
- Duration of the appointment: Twelve months extendable to remaining project duration on review of performance by PI
How to Apply:
The interested candidates with above mentioned area of research interest may apply for the post in prescribed format by speed post/courier/email with complete information and attachments regarding educational qualifications, work experience etc to: Dr. Manish Vashishtha, Assistant Professor (PI)Department of Chemical Engineering, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, JLN Marg, Jaipur-302017
Candidates to note the following:
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates.
- The selection committee will have the right to put any screening criteria in case large numbers of applications are received.
- The committee also reserves right for not selecting any candidate in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
- Interview will be held tentatively on 30th September 2014 at Dept. of Chemical Engg., MNIT Jaipur. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/Mobile and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
- Candidates should appear for the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates at 10:00 am on scheduled date.
- The selected candidates can opt for PhD program announced by MNIT (Twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing PhD at MNIT subject to fulfillment of other criteria as per institute provision. For any further information, the applicants may contact PI by email ([email protected]) or mobile 09549659085/ 09414680687.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNIT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017