Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Project Engineer with Ph.D/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech holders
Company name :Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Posts :Project Engineer
Qualification : Ph.D/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs.32000-40,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 31/10/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for contractual appointment under JCERDC-CBERD research project pertaining to R&D for improving energy efficiency in buildings (HVAC systems, passive cooling systems, thermal comfort and building integrated energy systems).
Appointments shall be on a yearly contractual basis with the consolidated payment as mentioned here under and this shall be renewed annually based on the performance and recommendation of the Principal Investigator up to the project term till October 2017
Designation : Sr. Project Engineer (Sr.PE)
- Scale : 40,000 (plus HRA [email protected]%)
- Essential Qualification : Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Energy , Renewable Energy .OR PG with first class or equivalent in Electrical ,Mechanical Engineering ,Energy, Thermal , Renewable Energy with 4 years experience OR B.Tech first class or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering with 6 years experience
- Desirable Qualification : Experience in Energy Simulation tools like eQUEST, Energy plus, etc /Experience in the field Renewable Energy/Energy audit
Designation : Project Engineer ( PE)
- Scale : 32000 (plus HRA @20%)
- Essential Qualification : PG with first class or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Energy, Thermal, Renewable Energy etc OR B.Tech. 1st class or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experience.
- Desirable Qualification :Knowledge of Energy Simulation tools like eQUEST, Energy Plus etc / Experience in the field Renewable Energy/Energy audit.
The candidates interested in the above area of research and for above post may apply in the prescribed format with complete information and attachments regarding educational qualifications, work experience etc to the Head, Centre for Energy & Environment, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur by 31st October 2014 (Friday). The envelop and the application both should clearly mention the advt. No and the post applied for.Candidates may also note the following:
HOW TO APPLY :
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates.
- There is 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
- The project team will have the right to put any screening criteria in case large numbers of applications are received.
- The committee also reserves right for not selecting any candidates/offering lower post in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by E-mail/Mobile about schedule of interview. Shortlisted candidates should appear for the interview at their own costalong with their original certificates on scheduled date and time.
Postal Address & Communication Details:
Centre for Energy and Environment
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur
JLN Marg , Jaipur -302017
Phone (office) : 0141-2713573
Email : [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNIT|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017