Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Project Staff Job on or before 22/12/2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Staff|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||22/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur-302017|
Detail of Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Project Staff Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the purely contractual project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal Investigator Dr. Manoj Kumar, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
- Title of the Project: X-ray absorption spectroscopy and high pressure magneto-transport studies of Bismuth chalcogenide based topological insulators
- Sponsor of the project: UGC-DAE CONSORTIUM FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH, INDORE
- Project position(s) and number: JRF/Project Fellow (one only)
- Qualifications: M. Sc. in Physics/Material Science with minimum 55% marks
- Emoluments: Fellowship amount will be as per the guidelines of UGC-DAE CSR, Indore.
- Duration: One year (likely to be extended further up to 3 years)
- Age Limit: Below 30 Years as on closing date.
- Job description: Experimental research work, data analysis & reporting. Candidates having experience with material synthesis and characterization techniques would be given preference.
Selection Procedure for Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) – Project Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/12/2014
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Staff Vacancy in Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT):
- The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post may send their application in the enclosed format (as mentioned below) by speed post/Courier and Email with complete information and attachments regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience, publication details if any, master’s research project, etc. to Dr. Manoj Kumar, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur-302017 by 22nd December 2014.
- Candidates may also note the following: a) Applicants should note that the position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project which is for maximum period of three years. b) MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying advertised qualification and requirements of the project post. b) The committee also reserves right for not selecting any candidate/offering lower post in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post. c) Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview by e-mail/Mobile and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same. d) Candidates should appear for the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates. e) The selected candidates can opt for PhD program announced by MNIT (Twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing PhD at MNIT as per provision in the above work area. For any further information, the applicants may contact PI by email ([email protected],[email protected])
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNIT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016