Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) invites application for the recruitment of Project Staff (JRF) with M. Sc. in Physics holders
Company name :Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
Posts :Project Staff (JRF)
Qualification : M. Sc. in Physics
Salary : Rs. 14000-18000/- p-.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply :08.10.2014
Details of Post :
Project Staff (JRF):
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the purely contractual project position as per the details given below for the research project under the Principal Investigator Dr. Kamlendra Awasthi, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur.
- Title of the Project: Functionalization of nanochannels in track etched polymeric membranes for gas separation / sensing
- Sponsor of the project: Inter University Accelerator Centre (IUAC) New Delhi
- Project position(s) and number: JRF/ Project Fellow (one only)
- Qualifications: M. Sc. in Physics with minimum 60 % marks or CGPA 6.75 (on 10 point scale)
- Emoluments: Rs. 16000 /- per month for initial two year and Rs.18,000 for third year for candidates with NET/GATE and Rs. 14000 /- per month for initial two year and Rs.16,000 for third year for candidates without NET/GATE
- Duration: one year (likely to be extended further up to 3 years)
- Job description: Experimental research work, data analysis & reporting. Candidates having experience with membranes based studies would be given preference.
Candidates may also note the following:
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates satisfying advertised qualification and requirements of the project post.
- The committee also reserves right for not selecting any candidate/offering lower post in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the interview by e-mail/Mobile and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
- Candidates should appear for the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates.
- The selected candidates can opt for PhD program announced by MNIT (Twice a year) in case they are interested in pursuing PhD at MNIT as per provision in the above work area.For any further information, the applicants may contact PI by email ([email protected],[email protected]).
How to apply:
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post may send their application by speed post/ Courier/ Email with complete information and attachments regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, publication details if any, master’s research project, etc. to Dr. Kamlendra Awasthi, DST-INSPIRE Faculty, Department of Physics, Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur-302017 by 08th October 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MNIT||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|