Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM) invites application for the recruitment of Junior Engineer & More Vacancies with BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ICWA/ MBA/ M.Com holders
Company name : Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (MESCOM)
Posts : Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ICWA/ MBA/ M.Com
Salary : Rs. 11750-32610/- P.M.
No of Post : 55
Location : Mangalore
Last date to apply : 24.11.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Engineer & More Vacancies
Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer (Elec/Civil) in the pay scale of 18380-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700- 25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610, Assistant Accounts Officer in the pay scale of Rs. 18380-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610 and Junior Engineer (Elecl.,) in the pay scale of Rs. 11750-360-13910-420-16850-510-18890-570- 20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-29070, in Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited.
Name of the Post : Assistant Engineer
- No of Post : 47
- Qualification : Should possess/acquire BE of a recognized
University /Institute or AMIE (India) qualification in a)Electrical b) Computer Science c) Information Science d) Information Technology e) Electronics & Telecommunications f) Electronics & Communication. or Should have a degree in civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent qualification or pass in AMIE section A&B (civil
- Remuneration : Rs. 18380-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700- 25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610
Name of the Post : Assistant Accounts Officer
- No of Post : 03
- Qualification : Should be a M.Com Graduate of a recognized University or pass in ICWA/MBA (Finance)
- Remuneration : Rs. 18380-510-18890-570-20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-30770-920-32610
Name of the Post : Junior Engineer
- No of Post : 05
- Qualification : Should have a Diploma in Electrical Engineering of a Polytechnic of the State of Karnataka or Equivalent qualification.
- Remuneration : Rs. 11750-360-13910-420-16850-510-18890-570- 20600-620-23080-700-25180-760-28220-850-29070
The candidates should have attained the age of 18 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of application and shall not be more than; i) 35 years in case of General Merit candidates. ii) 38 years in case of Category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates. iii) 40 years in case of SC/ ST and Category I candidates
The application fees prescribed for applying to the said posts is as follows: i. Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) in respect of candidates belonging to General Candidate and Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB. ii. Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category.
How to apply :
- Applications should be submitted strictly “ONLINE” by logging on to MESCOM website www.mesco.in . Applications will not be accepted by any other mode.
- The candidates should fill up the e-mail ID and mobile number in the application since, future correspondence with them will be over e-mail (or SMS if necessary).
- The website will be kept open for submitting online applications from 25th October 2014 to 24th November 2014. The last date for submission of application is 24th November 2014 upto 17.00 hrs (5.00PM).
- The candidates are allowed to apply only once and application once submitted cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- Payment should be made by DDs obtained from Nationalised Banks only. DD should be drawn in favour of the Financial Advisor MESCOM payable at Mangalore.
- Fess paid once shall not be refunded under any circumstances or adjusted towards future recruitments.
- After submitting the application ONLINE the candidates should obtain the print-outs of acknowledgement and scanned copy of Demand Draft and produce as when called by the MESCOM.
- Candidates should submit the application well in advance without waiting for the last date prescribed for submission.
- No person who has been convicted of an offence involving moral turpitude or who has been temporarily debarred or disqualified by the Union or any State Public Service Commission from appearing for examination or selections conducted by it shall ordinarily be appointed unless the Company after review of all the circumstances considers him/her suitable for such appointment.
- Candidates who obtain appointment by furnishing false information in the application are liable to be terminated.
- Postal address furnished in the application is final and no correspondence for change of address at a later date will be entertained.
- Before filling up the online application forms, the eligible candidates shall go through instructions made available in the website.
- Candidates are expected to know the criteria for claiming reservation under SC, ST, Categories I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB as well as norms for horizontal reservation under each quota prevailing in Government of Karnataka as on the last date prescribed for submission of application.
- The decision of MESCOM in matters relating to eligibility of candidates will be final and binding.
- Canvassing in any form for appointment will be a disqualification. E:establishment: Notifiction of AE JE AAO
- Original documents/ Testimonials/ Certificates/ Records etc., shall be produced for verification only when called for.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The MESCOM reserves the right to cancel the Employment Notification during any stage and without prejudice to issue fresh notification, if necessary.
- Candidates applied under Category but selected under General, their appointment order will be issue only after receipt of validity certificate from the concerned authority, irrespective of their selection (General /Category).
- No Correspondence or enquires will be entertained from candidates about the recruitment process. All relevant information at various stages of recruitment will be made available on the official website www.mesco.in
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 24.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MESCOM|