Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director (Finance) through recruitment notification – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2015 – No. 7/61/2014-PESB. Candidates who have completed CA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director (Finance) Job on or before 16/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL)|
|Vacancy Name||Director (Finance)|
|Educational Qualification||CA, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.|
Detail of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Director (Finance) Recruitment:
- Sub: Selection for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), MANGALORE REFINERIES AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED(MRPL) in schedule ‘A’ of the CPSE The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) is seeking qualified candidates for the post of DIRECTOR (FINANCE), MANGALORE REFINERIES AND PETROCHEMICALS LIMITED (MRPL) in schedule “A” of the CPSE, the scale of pay of the post being Rs. 75000 100000 (REVISED). A copy of the job description for the post is enclosed.
- It is requested that names of candidates seniority-wise who are found suitable for the said post as per the requirements indicated in the job description alongwith their up-todate bio-data (in the prescribed form) duly endorsed may kindly be forwarded to PESB by 16th April 2015. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs for last 5 years, of those candidates ready alongwith their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details of disciplinary action initiated/being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled.
- In case the relevant details are not received within the stipulated time, it will be assumed that there are no eligible candidates to be sponsored for the post.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Director (Finance)||The incumbent should be a Cost Accountant/Chartered Accountant/MBA with specialization in Finance with good academic record from a recognized university/institution. He should have managerial experience at a senior level and having experience in corporate financial management and accounts including Cost and Budgetary Control, Institutional Finance, Working Capital Management in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience.||75,000-1,00,000/-||
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS : Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows:
- For Government Servants: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry.
- For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CERTIFICATION BY CANDIDATE
- Candidate has to submit his/her willingness for the post at the time of interview itself clearly stating that he/she will join the post, if selected. If any candidate, does not initially give his/her willingness, he/she will not be interviewed.
- If any of the candidates who appeared for the interview and is selected by the PESB, gives his/her unwillingness after the interview is held, but before the appointment is processed, would be debarred for a period of two years for being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- If any candidate gives his/her unwillingness after the issue of offer of appointment, he/she would be debarred for a period of two years from the date of offer of appointment from being considered for a Board level post in any PSE other than the one to which the candidate belongs.
- In the above cases, no request for relaxation or otherwise would be entertained.
Selection Procedure for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL)- Director (Finance) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/4/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director (Finance) Vacancy in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL):
- Annexure-I may be downloaded from the website of PESB.
- Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 16 April 2015. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date.
- Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview.
- Applications are to be addressed to SHRI RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, LodhiRoad, New Delhi-110003.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/4/2015
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2015 – No. 7/61/2014-PESB.
|Click here for More Details|
|Other State Government jobs|