Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of CONSULTANTS through recruitment notification – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 57/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the CONSULTANTS Job on or before 20/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL)
Vacancy Name : CONSULTANTS
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Mangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/05/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (A Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.) Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore – 575 030
Detail of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) CONSULTANTS Recruitment:
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a subsidiary of ONGC and a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna CPSE, is focused on efficiency and growth. The company is recognized today as the leading refinery in India in terms of all round performance, having won many awards in Encon, Safety, Quality, Exports etc. The company has recently executed an Expansion & Unpgradation Project, at an estimated cost of about $ 3.0 Billion. The other initiatives include foray in to Petrochemicals and Retail Marketing. With a view to take forward our new Marketing initiatives, MRPL invites applications from retired executives of PSU’s below General Manager level who have worked in any Downstream / Petrochemicals, for retainership on a fixed tenure of maximum 2 years. The engagement shall be purely on contract basis. The retired executives should possess experience in any one of the following specialized areas related to Marketing functions of an Oil Company:
- Bunker Sales and Customer Coordination for sales through Port / Jetty operations (Location : Mangalore) – 1 Post
- Polymer product application, development and customer service for Polypropylene (Location : Mangalore & Bangalore) – 2 posts
- Retail Engineering and development of layouts, specification, procedures, zonal contract for retail construction (Location: Bangalore) – 1 Post
- Central Accounts Development for follow up for Sales to Government Accounts such as Railways / Defence / Navy / Airforce / MES and major customers located in NCR. (Location : Delhi) – 1 Post
Applications are invited only from such retired executives, who are under 65 years of age, are physically fit and are willing to put long hours of work. The place of posting shall be as shown above. Such retired executives shall be entitled to consolidated pay equal to the basic pay at the time of their retirement from their respective PSU company plus prevailing DA at the time of offering the tenure appointment. The terms and conditions of all such appointments and the compensation shall at all times be governed by prevailing policy of MRPL from time to time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Retainership is purely on temporary basis. Selected candidate will have to sign a contract with MPRL for a fixed period of maximum two years.
- The selected candidate shall be entitled to consolidated pay equal to the last basic pay drawn by the Candidate at the time of retirement from the PSU plus prevailing DA at the time of offering the tenure appointment.
- The services of the selected candidate will be available to MRPL on full time basis during the period of engagement.
- Notice period of one month would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to stipulated tenure period.
- The selected candidate shall have to observe 48 hours work per week schedule and as per the working hours of the office location.
- The selected candidate shall have to obtain prior permission of the Management before taking up any other assignment during the tenure of the contract.
- The selected candidate shall not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in MRPL by virtue of working on contract basis.
Selection Procedure for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) – CONSULTANTS Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/05/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for CONSULTANTS Vacancy in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) :
Interested retired executives may send their applications in the below given format with following details as specified below, along with recent passport size photograph and super scribing the envelope with the specialization applied for within the last date for receipt of applications to The Senior Manager (HR – Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575030.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/05/2015
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 57/2015.
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016