Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 58/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Technical Assistant Job on or before 28/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL)
Vacancy Name : Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : B.sc, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 27 Post
Salary : Rs.11,900-35,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 28/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (A Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.) Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore – 575030
Detail of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a subsidiary of ONGC and a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna CPSE, is focused on growth and efficiency. The company is recognized today as the leading refinery in India in terms of all round performance, having won many awards for Energy conservation, Safety, Quality, Exports etc. MRPL invites applications from eligible Indian nationals belonging to SC/ST category for the following Non-management positions. Please note that a candidate belonging to SC shall apply only for posts earmarked for SC and similarly a candidate belonging to ST shall apply only for posts earmarked for ST category.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Technical AssistantB(Chemical)||10||B.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate / 3 Years Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 40% marks in aggregate. Candidates should have minimum 2 years of relevant post qualification work experience in a Chemical/Petrochemical/Fertilizer/Petroleu m Refinery/Pharmaceutical/Cement/ Iron and steel Industry.||11900- 32000||35 Years|
|Technical Assistant-B (Electrical- Power plant)||4||3 Years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 40% marks in aggregate. Candidate should have minimum 2 years of relevant post qualification power plant operation experience and /or associate utilities of power plant. Candidates having experience in the following areas will be given preference: (a) Operation of electric switch yard/EDG Sets/HT/LT Switch gears and auxiliary electrical systems related to power plant. (b) Operation of steam turbine generators/Gas Turbine generators along with H.R.S.G. (c) Operation of power plant utilities like DM Plant/Cooling tower/Air Comp. and Nitrogen Plant/Raw water treatment plant.||35 Years||11900- 32000|
|Technical Assistant-B (MechanicalPower plant)||7||3 Years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 40% marks in aggregate. Candidate should have minimum 2 years of relevant post qualification power plant operation experience and/or associate utilities of power plant. Candidates having experience in the following area will be given preference: 1) Candidates having Boiler Attendant Certificate. 2) Operation experience in high pressure boilers and associate auxiliaries. 3) Steam turbine/gas turbine along with H.R.S.G. 4) Utilities like DM Plant/Cooling tower/Air Comp. and Nitrogen Plant/Raw water treatment plant/Fuel oil pump house||11900- 32000||35 Years|
|Technical Assistant-B (Instrumentation)||2||3 years diploma in Instrumentation /Electronics & Communication Engineering; with minimum 40% marks in aggregate. Candidate should have minimum 2 years of relevant post qualification work experience specific with regard to position applied for in a Chemical/Petrochemical/Fertilizer/Engineeri ng/Pharmaceutical/Power/Cement/Textile/ Distillery/Aerospace/Iron & Steel/Refinery industry.||11900- 32000||35 Years|
|Technical Assistant-A (Chemical)||2||B.Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 40% marks in aggregate / 3 Years Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 40% marks in aggregate. Candidates should have minimum 5 years of relevant post qualification work experience in a Chemical/Petrochemical/Fertilizer/ Petroleum Refinery/Pharmaceutical/ Cement/ Iron and steel industry.||12800- 35000||39 Years|
|Technical Assistant-A (Mechanical)||2||3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 40% marks in aggregate. Candidates should have minimum 5 years of relevant post qualification work experience specific with regard to position applied for in a Chemical/Petrochemical/Fertilizer/Engineeri ng/Pharmaceutical/Power/Cement/Textiles /Distillery/Aerospace/Iron & Steel/Refinery industry.||12800- 35000||39 Years|
Selection Procedure for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/8/2015.
- Selection process for TS-5 grade post shall consist of Written Test and Interview. The candidates will have to qualify at each stage of the selection process. The company shall arrange for pre-recruitment briefing on written test for SC/ST candidates. For TS-4 grade post, the selection process will be based on personal interview only.
How to apply for Technical Assistant Vacancy in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) :
Candidates should submit their applications in the enclosed format, affix recent passport size photograph along with self attested photo copies of Date of birth proof, Educational Certificates (Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Degree / Diploma certificates), Experience certificates for each experience claimed clearly mentioning the start and end date of experience (for the current employment, joining date proof and latest pay slip will be sufficient) and Caste certificate/PWD certificate/Exservicemen proof, wherever applicable, in the format prescribed by the Central Government. Documents shall be submitted in a closed envelope, super scribing the envelope with the position applied for, within the last date for receipt of documents, only by Post / Courier to the Sr.Manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Post Kuthethur, Via Katipalla, Mangalore – 575030, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka state. Documents sent by Email or hand delivery will not be considered. Last date for receipt of documents by post/courier: 28/08/2015
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / UGC/AICTE.
- The posts advertised are for Non Management category. Hence candidates having Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degrees need not apply. In case they apply, their applications will not be considered.
- Candidates who had applied earlier for the said positions and were selected, but did not join, need not apply. In case they apply, their application will not be considered.
- The candidates called for Written Test / Interview if any, shall be reimbursed 2nd class Rail / Bus fare from their correspondence address in India on production of rail / bus ticket and self attested documents in support of eligibility such as Date of Birth proof, caste certificate and qualification marks cards / certificates along with originals for verification. PWD candidates will be reimbursed travel cost as above, for an attendant, wherever applicable, as per Govt. guidelines. However, local travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates.
- Age Relaxation: PWD – 10 years and Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) – as per Govt. directives.
- The positions advertised are for Mangalore Location. However, employees are liable to be transferred to any place in India or abroad, within the same Organization, or one of the group companies of ONGC or any other organization.
- Working knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- Preference will be given to candidates with NCC/National Apprentice Training Certificate.
- Recruitment of Minority as per applicable Government guidelines.
- Allowances and perquisites shall be as admissible for the grade.
- In case large numbers of applications are received, Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria.
- Requests for change of category once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Experience in PSU/ Private needs to be specified.
- Persons employed in Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should forward their application through proper channel. However they may also produce the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview if their applications were not routed through proper channel, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The vacancies and reservation indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the discretion of Management and in Compliance with Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of appointment. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Satisfactory Character & Antecedents report would be required once selected and the Management reserves the right to out-rightly dismiss the candidate whose report is not found satisfactory.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualification, experience and other eligibility requirements laid down, does not entitle a candidate to be called for the written test / Personal Interview, as the case may be.
- While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Candidates must mention correct and active e-mail ID/Contact nos. for various communications.
- Documents received after the last date for submission of documents shall not be considered.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Mangalore and courts / tribunals / forums at Mangalore only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case / dispute.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his / her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- .Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of suitable candidates, for one year.
- Any amendment/corrigendum shall be hosted only on the Company’s website www.mrpl.co.in . Candidates may regularly check for updates.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/8/2015
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 58/2015.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016