Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of General Manager/ Deputy General Manager through recruitment notification – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 55/2014 – PART II. Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA/MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Job on or before 11/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL)|
|Vacancy Name||General Manager/ Deputy General Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||2 Post|
|Salary||Rs.51,300- 73,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||23/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd. (A Subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.) Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore – 575030|
Detail of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Recruitment:
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a subsidiary of ONGC and a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna CPSE, is focused on efficiency and growth. The company is recognized today as the leading refinery in India in terms of all round performance, having won many awards in Encon, Safety, Quality, Exports etc. The company has recently executed an Expansion & Upgradation Project, at an estimated cost of about $ 3.0 Billion. The other initiatives include foray into Petrochemicals and Retail Marketing. Incase you are the one looking for real challenges, here is the opportunity. MRPL invites applications from eligible Indian National candidates for the following management positions:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|General Manager (Internal Audit / Finance) – E8 grade||1||CA/ICWA/MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 21 years of experience in a large reputed Corporate, presently working in the position of at least Dy. General Manager / Chief Manager. Work experience in a Refinery / Fertilizer / Petrochemical plant will be of added advantage. In case of Finance, experience in Corporate Accounts finalization, Treasury Management and indirect taxation will be preferred. In case of Internal Audit, experience in Risk Management Techniques, Corporate Enterprise Risk etc. will be preferred. Candidates applying from PSU’s should be working minimum at the level of Dy. General Manager / Chief Manager in IDA pay scale of `. 51300-73000 for minimum two years.|| 51300-
|Dy. General Manager
(Finance) (E7 grade)
|1||CA/ICWA/MBA with specialization in Finance with minimum 18 years relevant post qualification experience in a large reputed Corporate presently working in the position of at least Chief Manager / Sr. Manager. Work experience in a Refinery/Fertilizer / Petrochemical plant will be of added advantage. Experience in Corporate Accounts finalization, Treasury Management, indirect taxation, Preparation of Budget, Maintenance of Cost Records, Preparation Management Information Reports etc., will be preferred. Candidates applying from PSU’s should be working minimum at the level of Sr. Manager in IDA pay scale of `. 43200-66000 for minimum two years.||51300-
- Candidates forwarding incomplete documents like only Acknowledgement Slip without other documents such as educational, caste, experience certificates, challan copy will not be considered and no communication will be entertained whatsoever with the candidate. Each experience claimed by the candidate should be supported by a certificate issued by the Employer clearly mentioning the start and end date of service with the Employer.
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / Recognized University. Candidates with higher qualification, to note that only the specified qualification will be considered and no extra weightage will be given either during selection or later in service.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates called for Written Test / Interview if any, shall be reimbursed 2nd class Rail / Bus fare from their correspondence address in India on production of rail / bus ticket and self attested documents in support of eligibility such as Date of Birth proof, caste certificate and qualification marks cards / certificates along with originals for verification. PWD candidates will be reimbursed travel cost as above, for an attendant, wherever applicable, as per Govt. guidelines. However, local travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates.
- The minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination in case of Assistants should be 60% for General and 40% for OBC. Percentage of marks should be aggregate of all years/semesters i.e., total marks obtained over total maximum marks of all years/semesters.
- Age Relaxation: OBC-3 years, PWD – 10 years and Ex-Servicemen (EXSM) – as per Govt. directives.
- Location of the job is at Delhi. However, employees are liable to be transferred to any place in India or abroad, within the same Organization, one of the group companies of ONGC or any other Organization.
- Working knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
- Preference will be given to candidates with NCC / National Apprentice Training Certificate.
- Preference will be given for candidates from Land Losers.
- Recruitment of Minority as per applicable Government guidelines.
- Allowances and perquisites shall be as admissible for the grade.12. In case large numbers of applications are received, Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/ criteria.
- The eligible candidates selected as Assistants shall be placed in W2 grade.
- Apart from the basic pay as specified in the scale of pay, the selected candidates as Assistants would also entitled for DA & Perks as per the rules of the company.
- Eligible candidates shall be required to appear for a written test. Candidates who qualify in the written test shall be interviewed.
- Requests for change of category once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Experience in PSU/ Private needs to be specified.
- Persons employed in Government Organizations/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies owned by the Government, should forward their application through proper channel. However they may also produce the NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the time of interview if their applications were not routed through proper channel, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- The vacancies and reservation indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in the relevant categories at the discretion of Management and in Compliance with Presidential Directives on reservation at the time of appointment. Depending on the requirement, the Company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies and recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- . Satisfactory Character & Antecedents report would be required once selected and the Management reserves the right to out-rightly dismiss the candidate whose report is not found satisfactory.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature. 22. Management reserves the right to fill or not to fill the posts and mere fulfillment of qualification, experience and other eligibility requirements laid down, does not entitle a candidate to be called for the written test / Personal Interview.
- While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his / her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is / are detected even after appointment, his / her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Candidates must mention correct and active e-mail ID/Contact nos. for various communications.
- Application fee will not be returned/refunded due to any reasons, what so ever.
- Documents received after the last date for submission of documents will also not be considered.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or an application in response there to can be instituted only in Mangalore and courts / tribunals / forums at Mangalore only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such case / dispute.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his / her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Management reserves the right to create and operate a panel of suitable candidates, for one year.
- Any amendment/corrigendum shall be hoisted only on the Company’s website www.mrpl.co.in . Candidates may regularly check for updates.
- The cut off date for deciding the maximum permissible age as per eligibility criteria shall be 28/2/2015 Experience shown must be the minimum relevant experience for the function, after obtaining necessary qualification (post qualification experience) including ‘on the job’ training period.
- Wherever specific relevant experience has been prescribed, please note that applications not fulfilling this specific criterion will not be considered.
Selection Procedure for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL)- General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/02/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for General Manager/ Deputy General Manager Vacancy in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL):
Candidates are requested to read the instructions and ensure correctness of the data before applying. Candidates should submit their application in the enclosed format, enclosing self attested copies of all relevant certificates in support of qualification (along with year-wise / semester-wise marks cards and Degree / Diploma Certificates), age (SSLC Certificate), caste, experience certificates for each experience claimed clearly mentioning the start and end date of experience (for the current employment, joining date proof and latest pay slip will be sufficient), along with recent passport size photograph and super scribing the envelope with the position applied for, by post / courier to the Sr. Manager (HR – Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575030, on or before 23/02/2015. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay an application fee of ` 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) in favour of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd., Account No. 00000010981274266 (IFSC Code SBIN0000871). Payment can be made through challan in any branch of State Bank of India by downloading the Challan Format enclosed with the Advertisement in the Website. However, Bank Commission charges shall be paid by those who make payment through challan. SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from paying application fee. Candidates forwarding applications which are not as per the prescribed format and without application fee, as given in the web advertisement will be rejected. Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 23/02/2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23.02.2015
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals limited (MRPL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 55/2014 – PART II
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MRPL|
|Other State Government jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016