Mangalore University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship through recruitment notification – Mangalore University Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mangalore University.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Junior Research Fellowship on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mangalore University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellowship
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-16,000/-pm
Job Location : Mangaluru
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dept. of Industrial Chemistry, Manglore University Mangalagangothri-574199,Mangaluru, D.K. Karnataka, India
Detail Of Mangalore University Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
- Application on a plain paper (typed in the format given below), along with complete Biodata, Photocopies of mark sheets, Degree certificates, one reference letter and other academic credentials are invited for the post of ìJunior Research Fellowshipí to work in a BRNS sponsored Research Project entitled ‘Evaluation of cytotoxicity and radiosensitizing ef icacy of novel sufonamide/nitro group containing imidazothiazole derivatives for synergetic anticancer activity’ [No 34(1)/14/27/2014-BRNS/1997-10 dated 3rd Dec. 2014] for three years.
- Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Organic Chemistry with life science related subjects at graduation level.
- Salary: 16,000/- pm + HRA as admissible(2 years) 18,000/- pm + HRA as admissible(1 year)
- Project duration: Three Years
- No. of posts: 01
- Location of the project: Dept. of Industrial Chemistry, Mangalore University, Mangalagangothri-574199
Selection Procedure For Mangalore University – Junior Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy in Mangalore University:
- Full Name with Passport Size Photo,Date of Birth,Postal Address including Phone No., Fax No.& e-mail, Academic qualification (given in the form of table from B.Sc. onwards along with subject, Division, Name of Institution, percentage of marks obtained, year of passing),Research experience (if any),One reference letter.
- Application along with the relevant documents should reach the following address by Prof .B K Sarojini Principal Investigator Dept. of Industrial Chemistry, Manglore University Mangalagangothri-574199 Mangaluru, D.K. Karnataka, India e-mail: [email protected]
- Last date to recieve the application 25th May 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015