Mangrove Cell invites application for the recruitment of Programme Officer with Post Graduate educational background
Company name : Mangrove Cell
Posts : Programme Officer
Qualification : Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated)
No of Post : 01
Location : Mumbai
Last date to apply : 29 Sep 2014
Details of Post :
- Education Post Graduate in Natural / Social Sciences and/or Mass Communication
- Experience : At least 2 years of Post-Masters relevant work experience Governments in coordination with NGOs / CSOs and with participatory approaches will be preferable.software packages, experience in handling of web based management systems is essential.
- Language Requirement : Fluency in written and spoken English
- Consultancy Amount Rs. 50,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Nature of Engagement Temporary on contractual basis
- Duration Temporary on contractual basis
- Initially for a period of one year–extendable
- Unto the end of the project period on yearly basis
- Duty Station Mumbai
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide managerial support, and ensure smooth implementation of the project initiatives, primarily at Thane Creek. Supervise Project Staff for Thane Creek and monitor studies outsourced to various
- scientific institutes / development agencies and NGOs and ensure reporting.
- Provide continuous monthly and quarterly feed back to the Programme Manager; State Coordinator GIZ; GIZ Biodiversity Delhi through the Nodal Officer Mangrove Cell on the status of implementation (vis-a-vis physical & financial targets) and advise on the changes / corrective measures, if any.
- Draft TORs, monitor the deliverables, review the reports and other documents for correctness of form and contents as well as recommend release of fund (vis-a-vis Project MOU,TOR and T&C).
- Ensure result based monitoring and evaluation of the project outcome vis-a-vis the target set out in the project planning documents like the strategic and operational plans.
- Prepare and submit Monthly Reports, Quarterly Progress Reports , Annual Report and Final Project Report to the State Coordinator GIZ ; GIZ Biodiversity Delhi through the Nodal Officer Mangrove
- Cell Network and coordinate with local staff, NGOs implementing agencies and consultants for implementation of programme at Thane Creek.
- Coordinate with the State Government, District Authorities, other relevant agencies and stakeholders towards facilitation of project implementation. Oversee the development of the Interpretation center and the preparation, designing and production of various publications, literatures, signage, posters, video documents and films.
- Coordinate and organize monthly quarterly and annual site level meetings and stakeholder meetings.
- Provide support to other project consultants in conducting different project activities (trainings, workshops, stakeholder consultations, arrangements of study tour, preparation of knowledge products,
- Coordinate capacity building at site level.Any other duties as decided from time to time.The Consultant shall work under the overall guidance and supervision of the Chief Conservator of
- Forests (Mangrove Cell), Mumbai.
How to apply:
Interested applicants may send their Resume/CV by email to [email protected] or by post to Chief Conservator of Forests, Mangrove Cell, II Floor, A Wing, SRA Building, Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra East, Mumbai-400051
Note: KINDLY INDICATE THE NAME OF THELast date for submitting applications POST IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL AND ON THE TOP OF YOUR APPLICATION/CV/RESUME. Applications without mentioning the name of the post would not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 29.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Mangrove Cell||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016