Manipal University (MU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.E, M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Manipal University (MU).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 08 Aug 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Manipal University (MU)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.18,000-24,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 08 Aug 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Manipal University (MU), Mangalore
Detail of Manipal University (MU) Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Project Title : “Evaluation of nuclear data including covariance error matrix for advanced nuclear systems in India”
Department : Statistics
- Junior Research Fellow
- Qualification : M.Sc in Physics/Statistics/Mathematics with sufficient exposure to Nuclear Physics. Candidates having M.Tech with exposure to relevant area and interested in applications of optimal control estimation theory, Bayesian approach, Kalman filter techniques, Generalized Least Squares for data assimilations may also apply. A candidate with sufficient research exposure in the relevant area may be offered SRF.
- Remuneration : Rs. 18,000/-
- Research Associate
- Qualification : Ph.D. in experimental or theoretical Nuclear Physics. Preference may be given to those who have working experience in neutron induced reaction cross section measurements. Those who have submitted Ph.D. thesis in relevant area and are waiting to clear viva may also apply.
- Desirable qualification for RA & SRF : Exposure to statistics, computation, experiments on neutron induced reaction cross section, and the use of ENDF/B-VII.1 & EXFOR, Kalman filter techniques, optimal estimation theory, use of nuclear model codes such TALYS and EMPIRE and others.
- Remuneration : Rs. 24,000/-
Selection Procedure for Manipal University (MU) – Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08 Aug 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Manipal University (MU) :
Eligible candidates may apply with detailed CV (with subject ‘JRF/RA-Department of Statistics’) along with copies of relevant certificate in support of qualification within 15 days from the date of this notification to the Deputy Director-HR, Manipal University, Manipal-576 104, Karnataka.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08 Aug 2015
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017