Manipal University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Manipal University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 10/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Manipal University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Manipal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 10/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Manipal University, Manipal 576 104
Detail of Manipal University Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work at Department of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (MCOPS), Manipal University, Manipal – 576 104, for the full-time research on the project entitled “Nanoformulation of siRNA: A strategy for effective treatment of drug resistant breast cancer”, sponsored by DST-Nano Mission, New Delhi.
- PI: Dr J Venkata Rao, Professor & Head, Dept. of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, MCOPS. Co-PI: 1) Dr N Udupa, Director, Research Directorate (Health Sciences), Manipal University.
- Dr M Sreenivasa Reddy, Vice Principal, MCOPS.
- Duration of the Project: 3 years.
- Fellowship: INR 25,000 to 28,000 pm + 10% HRA.
- Eligibility Essential: Postgraduate Degree in Professional Courses (M Pharm preferred)
- Desirable: Research experience in the area of Molecular Biology and skills in Tissue Culture and Microbiology Techniques. Oral and written communication skills
Selection Procedure for Manipal University – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Manipal University :
Candidates possessing requisite qualification may send their CV through email by 10 June 2015 to; Deputy Director – HR
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/6/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017