Manipal University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – Manipal University Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Manipal University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant on or before 12/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Manipal University
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc,B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs-7,000-25,000/-pm
Job Location : Manipal
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Manipal University,Madhav Nagar, Near Tiger circle, Manipal, Karnataka 576104
Detail Of Manipal University Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant Recruitment:
Manipal University invites applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Technical Assistant for the Department of Science Technology (DST) funded Project titled “Design, Assembly, Testing and Multi-Center Evaluation of a Miniature and portable LIFSystem for Screening of Oral Malignancy” at the Department of Atomic and Molecular Physics, Manipal University, Manipal
- Qualification for JRF: M.Sc. in Photonics / B. Tech. Biomedical Engineering/B.Tech. Instrumentation/ M.Sc. Physics. NET /GATE qualification with previous experience in software development and laser based instrumentation would be an advantage. Initial appointment will befor1 year with possible extension to 2more years.
- Duration ofthe project:Three years
- Remuneration: Rs.25,000/- per month + HRA as per Institute norms (for NET/GATE candidates).
- Qualification for Technical Assistant: B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics/ Diplomain Electricals/Electronics Remuneration: Rs.7000/-per month Duration ofthe project:Three years
Selection Procedure For Manipal University – Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant Vacancy in Manipal University:
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification may send their detailed CV with subject line “JRF CAMP -PLIF-2015” on or before 12th September, 2015to the following address. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/09/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017