Manipal University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager/Senior Health Educator/Field Worker through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree,12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Manipal University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Manager/Senior Health Educator/Field Worker Job on or before5/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Manipal University
Vacancy Name : Project Manager/Senior Health Educator/Field Worker
Educational Qualification :Any Masters Degree,12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Karnataka
Last Date to Apply for this job :5/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Manipal University,Manipal–576104, Karnataka
Detail of Manipal University Project Manager/Senior Health Educator/Field Worker Recruitment:
- Project Manager:Master Degree in Allied Health Science/Nursing/Public Health with sufficient exposure to research in the field of health.
- Senior Health Educator/Officer: Master Degree in Physiotherapy or Master of Social Worker with exposure in the area of diabetic foot.
- Field Worker:candidate with 10+2 with Diploma in Paramedical course or candidate with Diploma in Nursing.
- Duration of the project:03 years
- Remuneration:As per World Diabetic Foundation guidelines
Selection Procedure for Manipal University – Project Manager/Senior Health Educator/Field Worker Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Manager/Senior Health Educator/Field Worker Vacancy in Manipal University :
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job5/9/2015
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017