Manipal University has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associates through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS,Master Degree,PhD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Manipal University.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associates Job on or before 9/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Manipal University
Vacancy Name : Research Associates
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S,Any Masters Degree,M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : Rs.23,000/p.m
Job Location : Karanataka
Last Date to Apply for this job :9/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Principal Investigator and Head Department of Statistics, level 6, Health Science Library Building, Manipal University, Manipal Karanataka
Detail of Manipal University Research Associates Recruitment:
- Department of Statistics, Public health Evidence South Asia (PHESA) and Department of Neonatology, Manipal University, Manipal jointly have been awarded a Research grant by INCLEN trust. This award is part of the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation initiative for the management of Childhood Pneumonia in India
- The title of the project is “Determinants of Neonatal Pneumonia and the factors associated with mortality of Neonatal Pneumonia: A systematic review combined with qualitative research approach”
- Duration: 2 Years
- Qualification: MBBS/Masters/PhD in any health science or related disciplines
- Experience/Knowledge: Knowledge of Systematic reviews, Meta-analysis, Neonatology/ Pediatrics/ Qualitative research methods, Report writing, Working with medical library databases.
- Job requirement: The project will be led by National team of systematic review experts, Neonatologist, Health communication specialist, Qualitative research experts and Public Health Specialists. There will be great opportunity for cross learning and working with international project management team. The selected candidates are expected to involve in systematic reviews, database searches and screening, conducting in-depth interview with neonatologist and other stakeholders of Neonates, qualitative data analysis, report preparation etc. The project requires some amount of travel to various parts of India to meet Neonatologists and Pediatricians. There will be ample training opportunity in systematic reviews and qualitative research methods.
- Salary: Basic 23000+15% HRA+5% other allowances= 27600/Position: 3 Research Associates
Selection Procedure for Manipal University – Research Associates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associates Vacancy in Manipal University :
Interested candidates may send their recent CV (either hard copy or e-mail) latest by Monday November 9, 2015 to the below mentioned address/email id Prof. Sreekumaran Nair Principal Investigator and Head Department of Statistics, level 6, Health Science Library Building, Manipal University, Manipal
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/11/2015