Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites application for the recruitment of Locomotor Palsy with MBBS/ Ph.D holders
Company name : Manipur Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Posts : Locomotor Palsy
Qualification : MBBS/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- P.M.
No of Post : 579
Location : Manipur
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
Details of Post :
Applications on prescribed forms are invited from the eligible, willing candidates for direct recruitment to 579 posts of Manipur Health Service Grade—IV (Medical Officer), in the Health Department, Manipur
Name of the Post : Locomotor Palsy
- No of Post : 579
- Qualification : (i) Possession of a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the condition as stipulated in Sub-Section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (ii) Completion of Compulsory Rotatory Internship.
- Age : Shall not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age on the date of notification of vacancy/Advertisement.
- Remuneration : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- Rs 5,400 (GP)
How to apply :
- Rs. 200/- for General & OBC and Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST candidates in cash as examination fee should be Submitted along with the application form at the Counter of Manipur Public Service Commission.
- Physically disabled persons are exempted from payment of examination fee and the cost of application form. However, they are to submit along with their application form, an attested/ certified copy of the Disability Certificate issued by a Medical Board cluly constituted by the State Government in support of his/ her claim for being disabled.
- Application form not accompanied by prescribed examination fee except in the case of disabled candidates shall be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Commission as to eligibility or otherwise of the candidates will be final.
- Certificates from Matriculation onwards to be authenticated by the Candidates themselves should be submitted with the application by the candidates.
- The Scheme of Examination along with the information for candidates will be supplied at the time of issue of application form.
- A physically handicapped candidate will be considered to be eligible for appointment only if he/she (after such physical examination as the Government may prescribe) is found to satisfy the requirements of physical and medical standards for the posts.
- The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation.
- Note: The prescribed Application Form along with Scheme of Examination and Syllabus will be available on cash payment of Rs. 100/- at the Commission’s Counter from 23-09-2014 (Tuesday) during office hours. Closing date for issue and receipt of application form will be on 22-10-2014
- (Wednesday). Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held on 27-10-2014
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MPSC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017