Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Consultant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Graduate, B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Consultant & More Vacancies Job on or before 6/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL)
Vacancy Name : Project Consultant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech, Diploma, Any Graduate, B.Com
Total No of Vacancy : 15 Post
Salary : Rs.8,000-30,500/- p.m
Job Location : Imphal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 6/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Electricity Complex, Patta No. 1293 under 87(2), Khwai Bazar, Keishampat, Imphal – 795001, Manipur, INDIA
Detail of Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL)Project Consultant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
In view of the requirement in Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL) and in partial modification of the Notice No. 4/2/Contract/MD-MSPCL/2014 dated 8th September, 2014, MSPCL invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates residing in Manipur for contractual engagement in the company for the following posts
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Experience||Salary||Age|
|Project Consultant||4||Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/IT Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks||Essential : Minimum two years working experience in a reputed Company/ Firm/Organization related to power project with specific experience in Consultancy||Rs. 30,500/-||Not more than 38 years as on 30/04/2015. The age is relaxable by 5 years and 3 years in case of SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively.|
|Project Assistant||10||Degree or three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/IT Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks||Desirable : Two years working experience.||Rs. 13,500/-||-do-|
|Accounts cum Commercial Manager||1||Graduate in Commerce/Economics from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks.||Desirable : (i) Working knowledge of Tally 9 (ii) Two years working experience in Accounts/Commercial matters||Rs.8000/-||-do-|
Selection Procedure for Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL)- Project Consultant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 6/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Consultant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Manipur State Power Company Limited (MSPCL):
- Those candidates who have already applied earlier for the post of Project Consultant & Project Assistant in reply to our Notice No. 4/2/Contract/MD-MSPCL/2014 dated 8th September 2014, need not apply again as their applications with us will be re-considered in accordance with our present and future vacancies.
- The other terms and conditions such as period of contract, eligibility criteria, selection criteria for the contract engagement, etc. and the required application form is uploaded as annexure-I &II on the official website of Government of Manipur at www.manipur.gov.in which can be downloaded.
- Applications in sealed envelopes superscripted with the name of the post, notification No. and date should be submitted along with a non-refundable fee of Rs.100/- for Gen/UR candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/OBC candidates respectively to the Office of the Managing Director, MSPCL, Electricity Complex, Keishampat, Imphal West-795001.
- Last date for receipt of application: 6 thMay, 2015 (4:00 pm).
- Date, time and venue of the written test (if required), interview and details thereof shall be notified separately in due course.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 6/5/2015
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017