Marine BioResource Centre invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant with M.Sc holders
Company name : Marine BioResource Centre
Posts : Project Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc
Salary : Rs. 8,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 02
Location : Jamnagar
Last date to apply : 25.07.2014
Details of Post :
Highly motivated eligible candidates are invited for the following posts in Marine BioResource Centre, Jamnagar
Name of the Post : Project Assistant
- No. Of Positions : 02
- Salary: Rs. 8,000/- p.m. Consolidated Fix
- Qualification and Experience:M.Sc. in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology from a recognized university.
- Desirable:Ready for field collections; good communication and writing skills in English, good computer skills, aptitude to learn new lab work, maintenance of equipments, log books and any other work assigned and also skills of swimming / diving
- Duration : 11 months purely on contract basis and also extendable based on satisfactory work and performance.
OTHER DETAILS & RULES:
- Application Form format can be downloaded from MBRC website http://www.mbrc.res.in & Gujarat Ayurved University website www.ayurveduniversity.com & also from Gujarat State Bio Technology Mission (GSBTM) website www.btm.gujarat.gov.in.
- Interested candidates should send their application in the name of “Director” Marine BioResource Centre, Room No. 52, Dhanvantari Mandir, Gujarat Ayurved University, Bedi Bandar Road, Jamnagar-361008. Applications are invited uptill 25th July 2014.
- The mentioned posts in advertisement are purely contract basis initially for 11 months, with a scope of renewal, based on satisfactory work and performance.
- Eligible candidates may send their application duly filled in the given format along with complete Bio-Data and attested copies of the necessary certificates/ Documents.
- The applications which are not supported with the documents like proof of age, qualification, experience and other will not be considered and will be rejected. If any application is found incomplete or without proper details or without photo and signature, the candidature of such persons will be rejected. The candidate should be apply in given application format otherwise the candidature of such persons will be rejected.
- Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. The short-listed Candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post.
- All original documents will have to be produced at the time of interview. If the original documents are not provided at the time of interview the candidature of the candidate will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview to Shortlisted Candidates.
- The Selected candidates will have to join immediately.
- In case it is found that information furnished by a candidate is false or defective in any Manner, the candidature of such persons will be summarily rejected as and when it comes to the notice of the management. The candidates are advised to satisfy themselves fully about the correctness of the information furnished.
- Any employee of Govt. Department / Semi Government / PSU/ should submit “No Objection Certificate” along with the application and they should submit their application through proper channel.
- The selected candidates shall have to produce reliving letter from the previous employer at the time of resuming duties, at MBRC.
- The Director, MBRC reserves the rights to short list, or rejects any candidates. The Director, MBRC reserves rights to cancel advertisements / select list at any time its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons or any notice.
- The applicant should submit their application as per given format by post /courier.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 25.07.2014
Click here for More Details
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016