Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Secretary through recruitment notification Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) Recruitment 2015 No. 2-14/2006-MAEF. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF).
Eligible candidates can apply online / offline for the Secretary job on or before 7/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name: Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF)
Vacancy Name: Secretary
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Total No of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Salary: Rs. 37400-67000/- p.m
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job: 7/2/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy:Director(IM), Ministry of Minority Affairs, 11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex , Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail of MAEF Secretary Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible and willing officers for appointment to the post of Secretary of the Foundation in the pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000/- with. Grade Pay Rs. 10,000/-. Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. are given in Annexure I. The pay of the officers selected for appointment to the posts, will be regulated in terms of DoPT Orders in force from time to time.
Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i) cadre clearance (ii) Bio-Data (in triplicate) as in the proforma given (Annexure-II), (iii) Attested photocopies of ACRs for the last five years, (iv) Vigilance Clearance, (v) Integrity Certificate and (vi) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
- Name of the Post Secretary
- Classification of the Post Group ‘A’
- Scale of Pay Rs. 37400-67000/-(PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000
- No. of Post(s) 01
- Mode of Recruitment On deputation
- Eligibility Conditions By deputation from amongst officers of All India Services and other organized Central Civil Services, or from established academic sectors fulfilling the following conditions:- Essential (a)(i) Holding Senior Administrative Grade level post on regular basis OR (ii) with three years’ regular service in the post in the pay scale of Rs. 37400- 67000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700/- OR(b) At the level of Senior Reader or equivalent officer in a established academic institution/research centres with at least 3 years regular service in the post in the pay scale of Rs.37400- 67000 with grade pay of Rs.8700
- Desirable:- (a) Experience of working in the Social Sector Schemes (b)Experience of working in Operation of Educational Schemes. (c) Sufficient knowledge of educational system. (d) Adequate knowledge of Urdu and Hindi.
- Period of Deputation The period of deputation including period of deputation in another excadre post in same/other Organization/Department held immediately preceding this appointment shall ordinarily not exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment shall not exceed 56(fifty six) years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
Selection Procedure for Maulana Azad Education Foundation Secretary Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/2/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Secretary vacancy in Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF):
The applications of suitable and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the Director(IM), Ministry of Minority Affairs, 11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex , Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 30 days of the publication of the advertisement in Employment News. Officers who volunteer for the posts will not be permitted to withdraw their names later.
Advance copies of applications or applications received after the prescribed closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
Reference: Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) Recruitment 2015 No. 2-14/2006-MAEF .
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 7/2/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MAEF|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016