Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Residents through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed BDS can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Residents Job on or before 09.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Residents|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MAIDS, New Delhi|
Detail of Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) Junior Residents Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed form are invited to prepare the panel of candidates for the post of Non P.G Junior Residents (Dental) for fixed tenure of 6 months only, in the pay band PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100+ GP-5400 + NPA and other allowances as admissible. There are total 10 posts of Junior Residents (Dental) in MAIDS (UR-5, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1). Presently 7 posts (UR-5, OBC-1, SC-1 & ST-0) are filled up and the remaining 3 posts (OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1) are lying vacant as on date. The filled up 07 posts will fall vacant between 04.04.2015 to 30.07.2015 on different dates. The candidates kept on panel belonging to all categories will be offered appointment against the vacant posts as & when the post of a particular category falls vacant. The Panel shall be valid for a period of 12 months from the date, it is published.
- AGE LIMIT Below 40 years as on last date of submission of application. Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC will be allowed as per rules
- ELIGIBILITY Passed BDS from a recognized University including internship between 01.02.2013 to 31.01.2015 (subject to submission of Internship completion certificate before screening test i.e. 21.03.2015).Applicants under UR (unreserved) category having an aggregate of 55% and above in BDS course are eligible to apply. Applicants having post graduate qualification are not eligible. Those who have done junior residency earlier in any hospital/institute are not eligible The OBC candidates must submit the certificate issued from GNCT of Delhi only. Candidates having OBC certificate issued from other than Delhi will be considered under General Category.
- FEE PAYABLE Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates. The fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Director-Principal, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Payable at New Delhi
Selection Procedure for Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) – Junior Residents Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.03.2015.
- The selection will be made through screening test followed by interview of shortlisted candidates. Candidates, three times the number of vacancies in each category will be called for interview, provided they qualify the screening test with a minimum of 50% marks for General Category, 45% marks for OBC category and 40% marks for SC/ST category.
How to apply for Junior Residents Vacancy in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS):
Complete application in the prescribed format alongwith the documents and fee must reach on or before 09-03-2015 upto 12:00 noon directly or by post, addressed to “The Director-Principal, Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002. The application form is available on the website www.maids.ac.in. The applicants must fill in the prescribed form only available on the website. The Institute is not responsible for any postal delay or delay on the part of any delivery agency. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED Self attested copies of certificate in support of age, caste, experience, Valid Registration with State Dental Council, Internship completion certificate. Attempt certificate, Marks statements of BDS passed, BDS Degree, Two passport size photographs, Demand Draft, undertaking in the prescribed format mentioned below. Note: Certificates for awards, medals, certificates of honours in original & copies of publications, if any be brought by the candidates at the time of interview.
Important Dates :
- Last date of submission of application 09-03-2015 (Monday)
- Collection of admit card 18-03-2015 (Wednesday) Date of screening/ written test 21-03-2015 (Saturday)
- Declaration of eligible candidates for interview based on screening/written examination 23-03-2015 (Monday) (on MAIDS’s website)
- Date of Interview 26-03-2015 (Thursday)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From MAIDS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016