Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Professor & More Vacancies on or before 18/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)
Vacancy Name : Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 09 Posts
Salary : Rs-85,000-1,50,000/-pm
Job Location : Rohini
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital,Sector 6, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi 110085 .
Detail Of Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Department of Health & Family Welfare invites applications from eligible candidates in prescribed format (Please visit www.mamc.ac.in) for the various posts to be filled purely on contract basis in Dr. B.S.A. Medical College and Hospital of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The details of various posts are given below
- Department :General Medicine
- No. of Posts/ category :01 UR
- Emoluments per month:Rs. 1,50,000/- consolidated
- Designation:Associate Professor
- Department :Pharmacology,General Medicine,Orthopaedics,Radio diagnosis.
- No. of Posts/ category :01 UR,01 OBC,01 OBC,01 ST
- Emoluments per month:Rs. 1,00,000/-consolidated
- Designation:Assistant professor
- Department :General Medicine,Radio diagnosis,Forensic Medicine.
- No. of Posts/ category :(01 SC+01 OBC),01 UR,01 UR
- Emoluments per month:Rs. 85,000/- consolidated
A total of 01 post will be reserved for person with Disabilities (PwD) candidate from amongst the advertised posts depending upon suitability and availability of candidates who apply
Essential Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post-graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in Section-A of Schedule VI of the CHS Rule, 1996 or equivalent i.e. DNB in concerned specialty.
- In disciplines where there are no prescribed CHS regulations, the minimum educational qualification and experience to be prescribed shall be drawn on the line similar to the standard prescriptions in the CHS regulations of other specialties and in consultation with the HOD of the concerned Department of MAMC/other Institutions.
- The candidates must possess the requisite teaching experience for the respective post of Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor as per Medical Council of India (MCI) norms.
- The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before engagement to the Post.
- The candidate must fulfill the requisite qualification and experience on or before 04th March, 2015
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Female candidates with requisite qualification are encouraged to apply.
- General category candidates can also apply for the reserved posts. The general category candidates will be selected only in case of non-availability of suitable reserved category candidates despite giving all relaxations as per rules and will be considered for recruitment on adhoc basis till suitable reserved category candidates are selected by conducting interviews at appropriate regular intervals.
- Consolidated Remuneration: Assistant professor Rs 85000/- per Month Associate Professor Rs 100000/- per Month Professor Rs150000/- per Month.
- Age: For the post of Professor and Associate Professor, candidates should not be more than 68 years of age on the last date of receipt of applications. For the post of Assistant Professor, candidates should not be more than 45 years on the last date of receipt of applications.
- However age limit in case of Assistant Professors may be relaxed in case of non-availability of suitable candidates upto 45 years of age. The maximum age for applying will be calculated as on 18.08.2015 i.e. last date of receiving of applications
Selection Procedure For Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) – Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC):
- Application forms complete in all respects must reach the office of Director Principal, Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Medical College & Hospital, Sector-6, Rohini, Delhi-110085 by 04:00 PM on18th August, 2015. Incomplete and unresponsive forms shall be summarily rejected.
- For schedule for interview/ any changes can be viewed on the website of the college at the address www.mamc.ac.in. In case, the applicant wishes to be intimated by an individual interview letter, he should attach with his application, a self addressed (in capital letters) stamped envelope measuring 12×24 cm. No responsibility shall devolve upon this department on account of non-receipt of interview letter in time, on account of postal delay etc.
- LAST DATE for receipt of application: 18.08.2015.The applicant should regularly check the website for any amendments and updates. No further advertisement will be published in newspapers.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/08/2015
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016