Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ DNB/ MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S/ DNB pathology/ MS/MD
Total No Of Vacancy : 16 Posts
Salary : Rs.85,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy Director(Administration) Establishment-II, Room No. 10, MAMC, B.S. Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
Detail Of Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
The Health & Family Welfare Department invites applications from eligible candidates in prescribed format (please visit www.mamc.ac.in) for 16 Posts of Assistant Professor to be filled purely on contract in MAMC & its Associated Hospitals and other Teaching Institutions of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The details of various posts are given below. Application forms complete in all respects must reach the office of Dean, MAMC, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110002 by 1500 hrs on 12.05.2015. Incomplete and unresponsive forms shall be summarily rejected.
No of post : 16
Essential Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the India Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Post –graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in Section-A of Schedule VI or equivalent i.e. DNB in Concerned specialty/super specialty of the CHS Rule, 1996.
- For the specialty of Pulmonary Medicine required post graduate qualification is i) MD(Medicine/Respiratory Medicine) ii) DM in Pulmonary Medicine or 3 years teaching experience as Senior Resident in Pulmonary medicine after MD(Pulmonary Medicine/ respiratory Medicine).
- At least three (3) years teaching experience in the concerned specialty as lecturer/tutor/registrar/demonstrator/Sr. Resident after the requisite Postgraduate degree qualification.(Note:- Teaching experience in any other post like the post of GDMO/Medical Officer shall not be considered for eligibility purpose for recruitment to teaching posts.)
- In case of super Specialty disciplines in addition to requirement at(I) to (IV) above, at least 3 years experience as Senior Resident / Tutor / Demonstrator / Registrar / Lecturer in the concerned specialty in a recognized Teaching Institution after the first post graduate qualification (Note:- In the case of holders of D.M./M.Ch. qualification of five years duration, the period of senior PG residency rendered in the last Part of the said D.M./M.Ch. shall be counted towards requirement of five years’ experience).
- In disciplines where there are no prescribed CHS regulations, the minimum educational qualification and experience to be prescribed shall be drawn on the line similar to the standard prescription in the CHS regulations of other specialties and in consultation with the HOD of the concerned Department of MAMC/other Institutions.
- The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before appointment to the Post.
- The candidate must fulfil the requisite qualification and experience on or before 15.05.2015.
- Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- Female candidates with requisite qualification are encouraged to apply
Terms and Conditions of Contractual appointment :
- These posts are to be filled purely on contract basis. (II) Pay: for Assistant Professor is Rs. 85,000/-(Rs. Eight Five Thousand Only) per month (likely to be revised).
- Age: Candidates should not be more than 45 years of age on the last date of receipt of applications (relaxable for government servant by 5 years in accordance with the instruction issued by the Central Government). Relaxation in age limit for SC/ST/OBC applicants will be admissible as per extant Central government Rules.
- The appointment will be initially for one financial year in the first instance or till regular filling up of post whichever is earlier. Agreement in the standard prescribed format shall be signed and executed by the contractual appointee and Dean MAMC/H.O.I. of the Hospital concerned on behalf of the Secretary, health& Family Welfare department of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Contractual appointees are governed only by the terms and conditions mentioned in the contract agreement and not by any other rules for grant of leave benefits, LTC benefits, GPF, Pension benefits, DGHS, Provisions of FR/SR etc., that are applicable to only regularly appointed employees of Government of NCT of Delhi, it is therefore, incumbent upon them not to entertain any request for grant of benefits that are not covered under the terms of contractual agreement.
- The timings of work of contractual appointee would generally be same as those of regular appointees. For work done on a holiday or in excess of normal working hours, the contractual appointee can be given a compensatory off by the Dean MAMC/H.O.I. However, a contractual appointee would not be entitled to any overtime payments. On the appointment of a regular appointee during the period of contract or after the expiry of 1 year, Dean MAMC/H.O.I. shall terminate the contract immediately.
- Persons engaged on contract basis on consolidated pay will not be entitled for any allowances, financial benefits or concessions of medical facilities as admissible to regular Government Employees. The selected candidate shall submit two original sets of signed contractual agreement within seven days of the receipt of letter which shall constitute his acceptance of the officer on the terms and conditions specified.
- If the contractual appointee neither accepts nor seeks time to accept the offer within the prescribed limit of 7 days, the matter shall be reported to the Health & Family Welfare department for making an offer to the next on the waiting list.
- A security amount of Rs. 10,000/- from the contractual appointee shall be taken in the form of FDR drawn in favour of the concerned Dean MAMC/H.O.I. of the hospital. If no recovery is required to be made for any kind of damage or penalty imposed on the contractual appointee under the terms of the contractual agreement, the FDR shall be discharged and returned by the Dean MAMC/H.O.I to the concerned contractual appointee within 15 days of the expiry of contractual period.
- There is no provision in the contract for submission of resignation by the contractual appointee. Any letter of resignation inadvertently submitted by the contractual employee must be treated as a letter communicating the intention of the contractual appointee to terminate the contract. If a contractual appointee wishes to terminate the contract by giving one month’s notice it should be accepted by the Dean MAMC/H.O.I concerned, after getting a no dues certificate from the branches concerned.
- Similarly, since contractual appointees are engaged against a vacant post of a particular hospital, request for transfer to another hospital or dispensary shall not be considered. The reservation in vacancies (discipline-wise) shall be followed as per extant orders.
- Selected Doctors shall be liable to be posted to all Teaching Institutions/Hospitals under Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The contract may be terminated by either side with one month’s notice or salary in lieu thereof. Private practice of any kind is not allowed. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in examination etc. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
Selection Procedure For Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- The selection will be on the basis of Interview. This interview shall be organized by the Dean, MAMC, New Delhi.
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC):
The schedule for interview/any changes will be displayed on the notice board of the MAMC. The same can be viewed on the website of the college at the address www.mamc.ac.in. In case, the applicant wishes to be intimated by an individual interview letter, he should attach with his application, a self addressed (in capital letters) stamped envelope measuring 12X24 cm. No responsibility shall devolve upon this department on account of non-receipt of interview letter in time, on account of postal delay etc. LAST DATE for receipt of application: 12.05.2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015