Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Professors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Professors Job on or before 04.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC)
||Any Graduate/ Any Post Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|0ast Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL TERRITORY OF DELHI HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT 9TH LEVEL, A-WING, DELHI SECRETARIAT, I.P. ESTATE, NEW DELHI-110002
Detail of Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) – Professors Recruitment:
The Department of Health & Family Welfare invites applications from eligible candidates in prescribed format (Please visit www.mamc.ac.in) for the various posts to be filled purely on contract basis in Dr. B. S. A. Medical College and Hospital of Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The details of various posts are given below. Application forms complete in all respects must reach the office of Dean, MAMC Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi 110002 by 1500 hrs on 4th March 2015. Incomplete and unresponsive forms shall be summarily rejected. *Number of vacancies, as specified below, may vary without further notification. a) A total of 1 post will be reserved for Person with Disabilities (PwD) candidate from amongst these 37 advertised posts depending upon suitability and availability of candidates who apply. b) OL:- One Leg affected, OA:- One Arm affected but coordinated movements of both hands must be adequate, NSOH:- not suitable for Orthopedically Handicapped.
- Professors – 6 Posts
- Associate Professors – 14 Posts
- Assistant Professors – 17 Posts
- Essential Educational Qualifications and Experience: (I) A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (II) Post-graduate Degree in the concerned specialty mentioned in Section-A of Schedule VI of the CHS Rule, 1996 or equivalent i.e. DNB in concerned specialty. (III) In disciplines where there are no prescribed CHS regulations, the minimum educational qualification and experience to be prescribed shall be drawn on the line similar to the standard prescriptions in the CHS regulations of other specialties and in consultation with the HOD of the concerned Department of MAMC/other Institutions. (IV) The candidates must possess the requisite teaching experience for the respective post of Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Professor as per Medical Council of India (MCI) norms. (V) The candidate must be registered with Delhi Medical Council before engagement to the Post. (VI) The candidate must fulfill the requisite qualification and experience on or before 04th March, 2015 (VII) Persons with disability are encouraged to apply. (VIII) Female candidates with requisite qualification are encouraged to apply
- Consolidated Remuneration : Assistant professor Rs 85000/- per Month Associate Professor Rs 100000/- per Month Professor Rs150000/- per Month
- Age: For the post of Professor and Associate Professor, candidates should not be more than 68 years of age on the last date of receipt of applications. For the post of Assistant Professor, candidates should not be more than 45 years on the last date of receipt of applications. However age limit in case of Assistant Professors may be relaxed in case of non-availability of suitable candidates upto 45 years of age.
Selection Procedure for Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) – Professors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Professors – Vacancy in Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC):
The Selection will be on the basis of Interview in the form of structured presentation. This Interview shall be organized by the Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. Suitable and willing candidates may apply to the office of Dean, MAMC, B.S. Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002 on or before 04.03.2015 till 3.00 p.m. Applicants who wish to submit their applications in person should submit the same in the office of Deputy Director (Administration) Establishment-II, Room No. 10, MAMC, B.S. Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002. Fee Payable:Rs. 500/-(Rupees five hundred only) for General category candidates and Rs. 200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for reserved category candidates are payable in the form of Crossed Demand Draft in favour of ‘Dean, Maulana Azad Medical College’ payable at New Delhi (Nonrefundable)along with the application form dully filled. There will be no fee for PwD candidates. The applications shall be submitted in prescribed proforma as given here under along with two passport size photographs, attested copies of requisite documents relating to Age/Educational qualifications/Experience certificate/Caste certificate (wherever applicable) etc. The envelope containing the applications should be clearly superscribed with “ Application for the post of – (Assistant Prof./ Associate Prof./ Professor) , Name of Discipline ________________ and Name of the Institution________________________”. The schedule for interview/ any changes therein will be displayed on the notice board of the MAMC only. The same can be viewed on the website of the college at the address www.mamc.ac.in. In case, the applicant wishes to be intimated by an individual interview letter, he should attach with his application, a self addressed (in capital letters) stamped envelope measuring 12×24 cm. No responsibility shall devolve upon this department on account of non-receipt of interview letter in time, on account of postal delay etc. LAST DATE for receipt of application: 04.03.2015. The applicant should regularly check the website for any amendments and updates. No further advertisement will be published in newspapers. The Competent Authority reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.03.2015