Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.11/10(1)/405. Candidates who have completed Master Degree, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Job on or before 30/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : BHOPAL
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (Established by MHRD, Government of India) BHOPAL – 462003 (Madhya Pradesh)
Detail of Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications are invited from well qualified candidates on prescribed form for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in various Departments/ center, namely, Architecture & Planning, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Biological Science and Engineering, Material Science and Metallurgical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics ( Applied Mathematics , Master of Computer Applications and Bioinformatics), Chemistry, Humanities and Social Science, Management Studies and energy center, Remote sensing, GIS &GPS center and nano Science and Engineering center. For all the above Ph.D. degree is must and candidate should have basic degree from concern department. Roster is applicable as per Government of India reservation policy. All the details of the posts, application form and terms and conditions can be obtained from Institute Website www.manit.ac.in. Interested candidates may down load the application form from the Institute website.
- Assistant Professor Rs.6000/- AGP (On contract) Relevant experience – None Other essential requirement – None Additional desirable requirements – One publication in an SCI Journal Assistant Professor Rs.7000/- AGP (On contract) Relevant experience – 01 year Other essential requirement – One paper accepted for publication in SCI Journal Additional desirable requirements – Two papers in SCI Journals or one patent, may be based on Ph.D. work Assistant Professor Rs.8000/- AGP Relevant experience – 03 years after Ph.D. or 06 years total (not counting Ph.D. enrolment period) after obtaining M.Tech. degree. Other essential requirement – 02 papers in SCI journals outside Ph.D. work. One ongoing sponsored project for candidates from academia. Two experiments or computational projects added to teaching laboratories where appropriate. Additional desirable requirements – One Ph.D. supervision ongoing; 01 Patent; Experience in Industry or R & D lab. of repute; M.Tech., M.Sc. or B.Tech. project supervision on live industrial problems.
- Associate Professor Relevant experience – 06 years after Ph.D. or 09 years total (not counting Ph.D. enrolment period), out of which 03 years should be after Ph.D. Three years at the level of Assistant Professor with AGP of Rs. 8000/- or equivalent in a reputed university, R & D Lab. or relevant industry. Other essential requirement – 04 papers in SCI journals after Ph.D.; One Ph.D. guided as sole or principal supervisor plus one continuing. Two projects ongoing or one ongoing plus one completed. Two experiments or computational projects added to teaching laboratories where appropriate. Academic outreach activity equivalent to two self financed short term courses. Additional desirable requirements – 01 or more patents; Supervising two or more students for Ph.D.; Strong liaison with industry; Offering courses through application of ICT.
- Professor Relevant experience – 10 years after Ph.D. or 13 years total [not counting Ph.D. enrolment period] out of which 07 years are to be after Ph.D.; At least four years to be at Associate Professor level in an institution of repute. Other essential requirement – Two Ph.D. degrees guided in Career as sole or principal supervisor. The following during the past 04 years; (i) 03 papers in SCI journals; (ii) One high value sponsored or consultancy project; (iii) Academic outreach activity equivalent to two self financed courses offered as coordinator and main teacher; (iv) Two experiments or computational design projects with added to teaching laboratories where appropriate. Additional desirable requirements – One or more Patents; Supervised more than three students for Ph.D.; Preparing E-Learning material. At least one self-financed short-term course offered every year. Strong liaison with industry. Offering significant support to Institute management; High value sponsored or consultancy projects.
Selection Procedure for Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) – Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Assistant Professor & More Vacancies Vacancy in Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) :
Application form shall reach at the office of Assistant Registrar (Establishment), MANIT, Bhopal. It is a rolling advertisement. Application form will be scrutinized and finalized twice in a year by receiving the application form on or before 30th September or 31st May every year.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/9/2015
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.11/10(1)/405.