Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANNU) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vice Chancellor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Any Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANNU)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Vice Chancellor on or before 30/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANNU)|
|Vacancy Name||Vice Chancellor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||30/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Departmentof Higher Education, Ministry of HRD Room No429, CWing, Shastribhawan, New Delhi-110115|
Detail of Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANNU) Vice Chancellor Recruitment:
Appointment of Vice-Chancellor of Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) (ACentral University) The MANUU is an institution of excellence to promote and develop Urdu language and to impart vocational and technical education in Urdu medium through conventional teaching and distance educationsystem. The Vice-Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to be:
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
- Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years’ experience as a Professorina University systemorin an equivalent position inareputed researchandloracademicadministrative organization.
- Notmore than 65 yearsofageason the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement. Salary and Service Conditions
- The post carries a pay of Rs. 75,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs.5000- and other usual allowances. • The appointment will be oncontractual basis foraperiod offive years or upto the age of 70 years, whicheverisearlier.
Selection Procedure for Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANNU) – Vice Chancellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Vice Chancellor Vacancy in Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANNU):
Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by the SearchcumSelection Committee. Applications of eligible individuals received, by post through candidates nominators, shall be considered. Such applications should reach within 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement, by Registered Speed Postto: ShriSubodh Kumar Ghildiyal, Deputy SecretaryCentral University) Departmentof Higher Education, Ministry of HRD Room No429, CWing, Shastribhawan, New Delhi1101.15 The advertisement can also be seen at websites: http://mhrd.gov.in and http://www.manuu.ac.in Application for the post of Vice-Chancellor, MANUUshould be superscribed on the envelope. The CVBio data must contain general information (Name, Present PositionPost last held, Date of Birth, address for correspondence, Email-id and contact number, Educational Qualifications, Area of Specialization, Service details (including date of appointment as Professor Equivalent) administrative posts held, publications, no. of personsguided for Ph.. and MPhildegrees. This department is not responsible for postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/04/2015