Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Officer through recruitment notification – Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/39/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Officer Job on or before 24/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Vacancy Name : Senior Officer
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : Rs.45,200-48,000/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010
Detail of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Senior Officer Recruitment:
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately ` 2800 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 9100.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Officer||2||QUALIFYING REQUIREMENTS: Senior Officer (Russian Translation/ Interpretation) Qualification – Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Russian Language from a recognized University. OR Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree from recognized Indian University with advanced Diploma in Russian Language. OR Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree from Russian/ CIS University with medium of instruction – Russian Language. Experience – Minimum 01 year Post Qualification experience as a Translator/ Interpreter. Senior Officer (Library) Qualification – Graduation in any discipline, preferably in Science/ Engineering graduate from a recognized University. with Bachelor in Library Science (B. Lib.) from a recognized University. Experience – Minimum 01 year Post Qualification experience in a Corporate Library and conversant with functioning of Computerized Library System.||45,200/- per month for 1st year and ` 48,000/- per month for 2nd year||28|
Selection Procedure for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) – Senior Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/9/2015.
- Personal Interview: The selection for the above mentioned posts will be by way of Personal Interview only. However, in the event of large number of applications, management may decide to hold a Written Test followed by Personal Interview.
- Verification of Original Documents: All original documents such as degree certificate, proof of date of birth, caste certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. The list of documents accepted in support of the same is given below for reference of the candidates. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and no Travelling Allowance will be reimbursed to such candidates. i. Date of Birth (DOB) proof: I. Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB OR II. School Leaving Certificate OR III. Birth Certificate ii. Qualifications I. Marksheets indicating date of declaration of result. II. Final Degree Certificate. III. Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not available). iii. Experience I. Past Employment: • Experience letter indicating the date of joining as well as relieving. II. Current Employment (All of the following): • Proof of date of joining – Appointment letter issued after joining. • Pay Slip for the month of September 2015 (to be submitted at the time of interview). • Identity Card issued by current employer. Please note that experience as Apprentice Trainee under Apprentice Act will not be considered. iv. If working in Govt./ PSU:- No Objection Certificate (if application not forwarded through proper channel) and a document indicating the current pay scale and date since working in the said pay scale. v. Salary Details: I. For Govt./ PSU: Document indicating the current pay scale. II. For Private: CTC Breakup certified by employer clearly indicating the monthly, annual components & benefits. vi. In case of PWD candidates, Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the Act. vii. Candidates from Armed Forces and presently in the last year of service need to submit certificate/ letter of Competent Authority stating the last date of Service for availing the Age Relaxation applicable to ExServicemen.
How to apply for Senior Officer Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) :
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 26.08.2015 to 24.09.2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post. h. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on email firstname.lastname@example.org or numbers 022-23764108/4174.
- Processing fee of ` 300/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories. The instructions for payment of Processing Fee are given at para 10 below. Application forms without Challan (MDL’s Copy) shall be treated as incomplete and not considered for further recruitment process.
- Forwarding of Application through Proper Channel by Candidates employed with Govt./ PSU after submitting online application: Printout of Online Applications of candidates working in Govt./ PSU are to be sent through proper channel to “CM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010”. Applications must be forwarded through Postal/ Courier services only (Internal candidates are required to submit their applications through their HOD to HR-E Section by hand). MDL will not be responsible for any delay/ loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Please note that candidates who are not required to submit their applications through proper channel need not send the application form to MDL.
- Application form along with the ‘MDL’s Copy’ section of the Challan should be forwarded in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” through post or courier so as to reach CM (HR-CR) on or before Friday, 09th October 2015 (1700hrs) on the following address. CM (HR-CR) Executives Recruitment Section, 02nd Floor, Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/9/2015
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/39/2015.