Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Instructors through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Instructors on or before 10/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.1,000/-per Day & Rs,8,00/-per lecture|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||MAZAGON DOCK LIMITED (A Govt. of India Undertaking) SHIP BUILDERS TO THE NATION Dock Yard Road, Mazgaon, Mumbai -400010, India|
Detail of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Instructors Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up the post of Instructors under the Apprentices Act 1961on Contract Basis for a period of One year (Extended up to 2 Year) in attached format
Instructor Practical Training/ Instructor Theory Classes :
- Total No of post : 06
- Essential: (i) Passed 10th Standard, (ii) Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination in related Trade with 5 years experience in Industry. Or Diploma in Engineering / Technology in appropriate branch with Three Years of Experience
- Desirable: Passed Instructor Training Course in the relevant Trade from any of the Advanced Training Institute for Instructors under the Directorate General of Employment & Training , Ministry of Labour & Employment Or Passed Advanced Training Course in the relevant Trade followed by Training in Principle of Teaching from any Regional Vocational Training Institute for women or National Vocational Training Institute for women under Directorate General of Employment & Training , Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Instructor for Practical Training: To conduct the Basic & On-the-Job Practical Training on Shop Floor for Fitter, Structural Fitter, Welder (G&E), Pipe Fitter & Rigger Apprentices and will be responsible for maintaining the record of training of above said apprentices.
- Instructor for Theory Classes (Related Instruction Classes): To conduct the Theory Classes of Trade Theory, Workshop Calculation & Science and Engineering drawing subjects as per syllabus of concern Trade.
- Instructor for Practical Training: Selected Candidate will be paid remuneration of Rs. 1000 /- per working day for duty from 07:00 am to 04:30 pm.
- Instructor for Theory Classes (Related Instruction Classes): Selected Candidate will be paid remuneration of Rs. 800 /- per lecture of 2 Hours.
- Eligible Trades : Fitter , Welder (G&E),Pipe Fitter, Rigger and Fitter Structural
- Age as On 01.01.2015 : 25 to 65 Years
Selection Procedure for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) – Instructors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Instructors Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL):
- Desirable candidates who meet the above said conditions are required to download the format of Application Form from our website www.mazagondock.gov.in under career / Apprentices section and should send their dully filled application form along with attested copies of all testimonials in respect of age, qualification & experience etc.
- Applicants of General / OBC Category are required to submit application fees of Rs. 100 /- through Demand Draft in favour of MAZAGON DOCK LIMITED, MUMBAI payable at Mumbai. No application fees are required for SC / ST / PH (Physically Handicapped) / Ex Servicemen applicants of any community, However they need to submit valid certificates. Applicant may apply for both the posts however they have been required to submit separate Application Form for Individual post.
- Dully Filled Application Form along with DD of Rs. 100 /- should be sent to AGM (ATS/MET), Gate No.09 , Alcock Yard, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dock Yard Road, Mumbai 400010 through Speed Post only within 15 working days from the date of advertisement in news papers. Application Form received through any other mode will not be entertained. Application received after the due date will not be considered.
- After scrutiny of received applications, Eligible candidates will be called for Interview / Personnel Discussion. No TA / DA will be given. The date & timings for Interview/ Personnel Discussion will be informed separately to the Eligible Candidates only. A.G.M. (ATS/MET) reserves the right to accept or reject any/all the applications.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/04/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017