Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Trainee through recruitment notification – Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/34/2015. Candidates who have completed CA, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Executive Trainee Job from 11/3/2015 to 9/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)|
|Vacancy Name||Executive Trainee|
|Educational Qualification||CA, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||11 Post|
|Salary||Rs.16,400-40,500 /- pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||9/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||AGM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010|
Detail of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Executive Trainee (Finance)||11||CA/ CMA OR Two years Full Time MBA (Finance)/ MMS (Finance) from a recognized University or Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE with First Class or 60% Marks OR Two years Full Time Post Graduate Degree in Management (Finance)/ Two years Full Time Diploma in Management (Finance) from an Institute recognized by AICTE with First Class or 60% Marks. Computer Literacy is a must. Working knowledge of computers in an ERP environment would be an added advantage.||16,400-40,500/- p.m||26|
Verification of Original Documents:
All original documents such as degree certificate, proof of date of birth, caste certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. The list of documents accepted in support of the same is given below for reference of the candidates. However, this list is not exhaustive and candidate may be required to produce other relevant documents on case to case basis in support of his/ her candidature. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and no Travelling Allowance will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Date of Birth (DOB) proof: I. Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB OR II. School Leaving Certificate OR III. Birth Certificate
- Qualifications I. Marksheets indicating date of declaration of result. II. Final Degree Certificate. III. Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not available).
- Experience (Not Mandatory) I. Past Employment: Experience letter indicating the date of joining as well as relieving. II. Current Employment (All of the following): Proof of date of joining – Appointment letter issued after joining. Pay Slip for the month of April 2015. Identity Card issued by current employer.
- If working in Govt./ PSU:- No Objection Certificate (if application not forwarded through proper channel) and a document indicating the current pay scale and date since working in the said pay scale.
- In case of PWD candidates, Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the Act.
- Candidates from Armed Forces and presently in the last year of service need to submit certificate/letter of Competent Authority stating the last date of Service for availing the Age Relaxation applicable to ExServicemen.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEES:
- Candidates are required to deposit the Processing Fee at any nearest Branch of State Bank of India (SBI) as per procedure given below. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.
- Candidates are required to download the Challan Form available at the end of this advertisement. (Please note that Challan format, other than the one attached to this advertisement shall not be accepted)
- Fill up all the three parts (Bank’s Copy, MDL’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) of the Challan.
- Deposit cash of ` 340/- (including Bank Charges of ` 40/-) at the nearest SBI Branch. Bank shall be accepting processing fees upto the last date of remittance mentioned at the end of the Challan i.e. 09th April 2015 upto the normal banking operational hours.
- Bank shall retain its copy (Bank’s Copy) and return two parts (MDL’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy) of the Challan to the candidate after filling of necessary information and Bank’s seal acknowledging receipt of the Processing Fees and Bank charges.
- Candidates are required to ensure that Bank officials have filled up all necessary Bank and payment details (Branch Name, Branch Code, Journal No. & Date of Remittance) along with Bank Seal acknowledging receipt of fees on MDL’s Copy as well as Candidate’s Copy of the Challan.
- The details of remittance of processing fees such as Bank Branch Name, Branch Code, Journal No. etc are required to be entered in Section 3 of the Online Application Form.
- Fees paid against this advertisement shall not be accepted/ transferred against any other advertisement.
- Application form along with the ‘MDL’s Copy’ section of the Challan should be forwarded in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” through post or courier so as to reach AGM (HR-CR) on or before Tuesday, 24th April 2015 (1700hrs) on the following address. AGM (HR-CR) Executives Recruitment Section, 02nd Floor, Mazdock House Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010
- Please note that only depositing Processing Fees at SBI is not sufficient, but the original ‘MDL’s Copy’ section of the Challan with proper Bank Seal must be received at MDL along with the copy of the Application Form for considering the candidature.
- Candidates are advised to retain only ‘Candidate’s Copy’ section of the Challan for future reference.
- Last date for submission of the processing fees at SBI Branch is 09th April 2015. Any remittance of Processing Fee after 09th April 2015 shall not be accepted.
- The Processing Fee is Non-Refundable and candidates are therefore advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
- In the event of Bank Holiday/ Strike/ Closure of Bank for any other reasons, no additional time shall be provided for payment of fees. Therefore candidates are advised to make the payment of processing fee well in advance to avoid last moment inconvenience. Any remittance of Processing Fee after the last date of Payment of Fee shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Outstation Candidates called for Personal Interview shall be reimbursed Travelling Allowance for Third AC Rail/ Luxury Bus as given below by the shortest route from the correspondence address mentioned in the application form on production of tickets.
- The candidature of all candidates shall be provisional and all original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate, etc. will be verified at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Fare will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Qualifying Requirement & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of application. i.e. 09th April 2015. Wherever CGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in qualifying degree, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute.
- MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Intimation regarding Personal Interview & Result: List of ‘Eligible Candidates’, list of ‘Not-Eligible Candidates’, ‘Written Test Schedule’, ‘Interview Schedule’, ‘Result’ etc. will be hosted only on MDL Website under the head “Career->Executives”. Candidates are requested to visit MDL website time to time to get themselves updated on the recruitment status.
- In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
- Candidates are requested to refer MDL website for further Corrigendum (if any) to the advertisement.
- Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
Selection Procedure for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)- Executive Trainee Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/4/2015.
- Written Test (Online): Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type online written test including a psychometric test. This test will be held in major cities of India only. The written test shall comprise two papers viz. Core paper (related discipline) of 100 marks and General Aptitude (General knowledge, Reasoning, English and Numerical Ability) of 70 marks. The Psychometric Test will be a part of General Paper. In order to qualify for the personal interview the minimum pass marks is 50% marks in each paper and overall 60% in the written test. Candidates not meeting these criteria will not be called for the interview.
- Personal Interview: The personal interview comprising 30 marks will be held in Mumbai. The qualifying marks in interview will be 60% for short listing.
- Final Selection: Final selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in the online Written Test & Personal Interview
How to apply for Executive Trainee Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL):
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 11.03.2015 to 09.04.2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on [email protected] or numbers 022-23764108/4174.
- Processing fee of ` 300/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories. The instructions for payment of Processing Fee are given at para 13 below. Application forms without Challan (MDL’s Copy) shall be treated as incomplete and not considered for further recruitment process.
Important dates to remember :
- Commencement of MDL Online Application. 11.03.2015
- Last Date of MDL Online Application 09.04.2015
- Last Date for receipt of Challan receipts. 24.04.2015
- Notification regarding schedule of Written Test 29.05.2015
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/34/2015.