Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Engineer through recruitment notification – Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/33/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.TECH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the Job Senior Engineer job from 04/03/2015 to 02/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Engineer|
|Total No of Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||“AGM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010|
Detail of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Senior Engineer Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: – Senior Engineer
- No. Post: – 14 (Mechanical -10, -03 electronics, civil -01)
- Pay Scale: – Rs.16400-40500 / – per month
- Education Qualification: – Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electronics/ Civil with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
Selection Procedure for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) – Senior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/04/2015
- Final selection will be on the basis of GATE 2013/ GATE 2014 Score & Personal Interview
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEES:
- Candidates are required to deposit the Processing Fee at any nearest Branch of State Bank of India (SBI) as per procedure given below. (Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.) a. Download the Challan Form available at the end of this advertisement. (Please note that Challan format, other than the one attached to this advertisement shall not be accepted) b. Fill up all the three parts (Bank’s Copy, MDL’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) of the Challan. c. Deposit cash of ` 340/- (including Bank Charges of ` 40/-) at the nearest SBI Branch. Bank shall be accepting processing fees upto the last date of remittance mentioned at the end of the Challan i.e. 02nd April 2015 upto the normal banking operational hours. d. Bank shall retain its copy (Bank’s Copy) and return two parts (MDL’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy) of the Challan to the candidate after filling of necessary information and Bank’s seal acknowledging receipt of the Processing Fees and Bank charges. e. Candidates are required to ensure that Bank officials have filled up all necessary Bank and payment details (Branch Name, Branch Code, Journal No. & Date of Remittance) along with Bank Seal acknowledging receipt of fees on MDL’s Copy as well as Candidate’s Copy of the Challan. f. The details of remittance of processing fees such as Bank Branch Name, Branch Code, Journal No. etc are required to be entered in Section 3 of the Online Application Form. g. Fees paid against this advertisement shall not be accepted/ transferred against any other advertisement. h. Application form along with the ‘MDL’s Copy’ section of the Challan should be forwarded in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” through post or courier so as to reach AGM (HR-CR) on or before Tuesday, 17th April 2015 (1700hrs) on the following address. AGM (HR-CR) Executives Recruitment Section, 02nd Floor, Mazdock House Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010
- Please note that only depositing Processing Fees at SBI is not sufficient, but the original ‘MDL’s Copy’ section of the Challan with proper Bank Seal must be received at MDL along with the copy of the Application Form for considering the candidature. Candidates are advised to retain only ‘Candidate’s Copy’ section of the Challan for future reference. Last date for submission of the processing fees at SBI Branch is 02nd April 2015. Any remittance of Processing Fee after 02nd April 2015 shall not be accepted.
- The Processing Fee is Non-Refundable and candidates are therefore advised to ensure their eligibility for the post before applying. In the event of Bank Holiday/ Strike/ Closure of Bank for any other reasons, no additional time shall be provided for payment of fees. Therefore candidates are advised to make the payment of processing fee well in advance to avoid last moment inconvenience. Any remittance of Processing Fee after the last date of Payment of Fee shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Outstation Candidates called for Personal Interview shall be reimbursed Travelling Allowance for Third AC Rail/ Luxury Bus as given below by the shortest route from the correspondence address mentioned in the application form on production of tickets.
- The candidature of all candidates shall be provisional and all original documents such as Degree Certificate, proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate, etc. will be verified at the time of interview. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and in that case no Travel Fare will be reimbursed to such candidates.
- Candidature of a candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Qualifying Requirement & Age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of application. i.e. 02nd April 2015. Wherever CGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in qualifying degree, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute.
- Post Qualification Experience in the relevant discipline in Officer/ Executive cadre (excluding Apprentice training period) from the date of passing mentioned in the marksheet will be considered.
- MDL reserves the right to cancel/ modify/ restrict/ enlarge/ alter the recruitment process, if need so arises without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- Intimation regarding Personal Interview & Result: List of ‘Eligible Candidates’, list of ‘Not-Eligible Candidates’, ‘Written Test Schedule’, ‘Interview Schedule’, ‘Result’ etc. will be hosted only on MDL Website under the head “Career->Executives”. Candidates are requested to visit MDL website time to time to get themselves updated on the recruitment status. i. In case of any ambiguity/ discrepancy in the online recruitment portal the terms & conditions as mentioned in this advertisement will prevail.
- Any further information/ corrigendum/ addendum would be uploaded only on MDL website.
- Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE: a. Disable the pop-up blocker and clear history of the browser. b. Log on to http://www.mazagondock.gov.in c. Click on “Online Recruitment” and then click on the relevant post applied for. d. Read all instructions given on the website.e. Fill up all the details in the Online Application Form. In case of mandatory fields not applicable kindly enter ‘NA’ in the text box. f. Upload Photograph & Signature in the prescribed Format. g. Click SUBMIT and note registration number. h. Click on the validation link sent on email. i. Reprint your application from MDL website “Online Recruitment- >Candidate->Form Reprint”. j. Candidates short-listed for Personal Interview shall be required to submit a print out of the Online Application Form at the time of Personal Interview.
- Commencement of MDL Online Application. 04.03.2015
- Last Date of MDL Online Application 02.04.2015
- Last Date for receipt of Challan receipts. 17.04.2015
- Notification regarding schedule of Personal Interview 29.05.2015
How to apply for Senior Engineer Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL):
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 04.03.2015 to 02.04.2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format. Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained. Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence. Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process. Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post. Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof. Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them. In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on email [email protected] or numbers 022-23764108/4174. Processing fee of ` 300/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories. The instructions for payment of Processing Fee are given at para 13 below. Application forms without Challan (MDL’s Copy) shall be treated as incomplete and not considered for further recruitment process. Forwarding of Application through Proper Channel by Candidates employed with Govt./ PSU after submitting online application: Printout of Online Applications of candidates working in Govt./ PSU are to be sent through proper channel to “AGM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010”. Applications must be forwarded through Postal/ Courier services only. MDL will not be responsible for any delay/ loss in postal transit of any application or communication
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/04/2015
Reference: Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/33/2015
03-03-2017 , 04-03-2017