Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Engineer through recruitment notification – Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/37/2014. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Engineer Job on or before 11/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Vacancy Name : Senior Engineer
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 25 Post
Salary : Rs.16,400-40,500/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : CM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010
Detail of Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Senior Engineer Recruitment:
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production, engaged primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy. MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately ` 2800 Cr. which is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 9100. 2. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals with SUBMARINE experience for the following: Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online. (Online Application opens from 13.05.2015 and closes on 11.06.2015):
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Engineer (ex-Navy)||25||Qualification – Chief Petty Officer/ Master Chief Petty Officer and above in the relevant trade under Indian Navy/ Ex-Navy. Experience – Minimum 12 years Post-qualification experience in the relevant trade in the Indian Navy and should have held the rank of Chief Petty Officer / Master Chief Petty Officer and above. At least 5 years afloat service onboard submarines. (Submarine Experience should be mentioned in detail with relevant dates, while filling up the Work Experience table of the Online Application Form)||16,400-40,500||a. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer). The same is relaxed by 05 years for PWD-General, 08 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) and 10 years for PWD-SC/ ST Candidates. b. In case of Ex-servicemen, the upper age limit will be relaxed to the extent of number of years served in Military Service. However, the resultant age after deducting the period of service from the actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than 3 years. The maximum age shall not be more than 45 years after extending age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen. c. Upper Age will be relaxed to the extent of maximum 5 years for internal candidates. d. The OBC candidates, who belong to Creamy Layer, are not entitled to concession admissible to OBC category. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates need to submit the requisite certificate in prescribed format for Central Government jobs from the Competent Authority. The said certificate should not be more than one year old.|
FIXATION OF PAY:
The fixation of pay in case of Ex-Navy candidates who are currently employed with Government Department/ PSU will be in accordance with the Company’s rules. Fixation of pay will be at the minimum of the pay scale. However in deserving cases, MDL management may consider fixing the pay at a higher stage in the same pay scale and if negotiated at the time of interview & recommended by the selection panel.
Selection Procedure for Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) – Senior Engineer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/6/2015.
- The selection process will comprise the following:
- Personal Interview: The selection for the above mentioned posts will be by way of Personal Interview only. However, in the event of large number of applications, management may decide to hold a Written Test followed by Personal Interview. Verification of Original Documents: All original documents such as degree certificate, proof of date of birth, caste certificate etc. will be checked at the time of interview. The list of documents accepted in support of the same is given below for reference of the candidates. Non-production of original documents will debar the candidate from appearing for the interview and no Travelling Allowance will be reimbursed to such candidates. i. Date of Birth (DOB) proof: I. Xth Std. Passing Certificate indicating DOB OR II. School Leaving Certificate OR III. Birth Certificate
- Qualifications I. Marksheets indicating date of declaration of result. II. Final Degree Certificate. III. Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not available).
- Experience I. Past Employment: Experience letter indicating the date of joining as well as relieving. II. Current Employment (All of the following): Proof of date of joining – Pay Slip/ Appointment letter issued after joining. Pay Slip for the month of June 2015. Identity Card issued by current employer. Please note that experience as Apprentice Trainee under Apprentice Act will not be considered.
- If working in Private Company, Proof of turnover: The applicants working in private sector should have one year experience in company where the annual turnover is in excess of ` 100 Cr in any one of the last two financial years. As a documentary proof Annual Report/ any other document indicating the turnover of employer to be more than ` 100 Cr. in any one of the last two financial years.
- If working in Govt./ PSU:- No Objection Certificate (if application not forwarded through proper channel) and document indicating the current pay scale and date since working in the said pay scale.
- Salary Details: I. For Govt./ PSU: Document indicating the current pay scale. II. For Private: CTC Breakup certified by employer clearly indicating the monthly, annual components & benefits.
- In case of PWD candidates, Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the Act.
- Candidates from Armed Forces and presently in the last year of service need to submit certificate/letter of Competent Authority stating the last date of Service for availing the Age Relaxation applicable to ExServicemen.
How to apply for Senior Engineer Vacancy in Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) :
- Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazagondock.gov.in and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 13.05.2015 to 11.06.2015. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- While applying online, candidates should keep a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and their signature in jpeg format.
- Any changes in the application form need to be edited from “Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status” only before the last date of online application. No other means of communication or correspondence will be entertained.
- Candidates shall possess a valid and active email-id, which needs to be entered in the application form. Only this email ID will be considered for all future correspondence.
- Once you submit your Application, the System will generate a unique Registration No. After validation of your email id take a printout of the Application Form with the help of this registration number. Kindly keep a record of the same for future reference. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the application form quoting their registration number, on or before the last date of application. Option for validation of email or download/ printing of application form will not be available after the last date of application.
- Please note that your application is incomplete unless you get a system generated registration number and validate email of the email-id submitted in the application form. Applications without email validation will not be considered for further recruitment process.
- Generation of registration number does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
- Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. MDL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof.
- Candidates may enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields not applicable to them.
- In case of difficulty in registration, candidates may contact on email firstname.lastname@example.org or numbers 022-23764108/4174.
- Processing fee of ` 300/- shall be applicable for candidates belonging to General/ OBC Categories. The instructions for payment of Processing Fee are given at para 13 below. Application forms without Challan (MDL’s Copy) shall be treated as incomplete and not considered for further recruitment process.
- Forwarding of Application through Proper Channel by Candidates employed with Govt./ PSU after submitting online application: Printout of Online Applications of candidates working in Govt./ PSU are to be sent through proper channel to “CM (HR-CR), Mazdock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai – 400010”. Applications must be forwarded through Postal/ Courier services only (Internal candidates are required to submit their applications through their HOD to HR-E Section by hand). MDL will not be responsible for any delay/ loss in postal transit of any application or communication. Please note that candidates who are not required to submit their applications through proper channel need not send the application form to MDL.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEES:
- Candidates are required to deposit the Processing Fee at any nearest Branch of State Bank of India (SBI) as per procedure given below. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.
- Candidates are required to download the Challan Form available at the end of this advertisement. (Please note that Challan format, other than the one attached to this advertisement shall not be accepted)
- Fill up all the three parts (Bank’s Copy, MDL’s Copy & Candidate’s Copy) of the Challan.
- Deposit cash of ` 340/- (including Bank Charges of ` 40/-) at the nearest SBI Branch. Bank shall be accepting processing fees upto the last date of remittance mentioned at the end of the Challan i.e. 11th June 2015 upto the normal banking operational hours.
- Bank shall retain its copy (Bank’s Copy) and return two parts (MDL’s Copy and Candidate’s Copy) of the Challan to the candidate after filling of necessary information and Bank’s seal acknowledging receipt of the Processing Fees and Bank charges.
- Candidates are required to ensure that Bank officials have filled up all necessary Bank and payment details (Branch Name, Branch Code, Journal No. & Date of Remittance) along with Bank Seal acknowledging receipt of fees on MDL’s Copy as well as Candidate’s Copy of the Challan.
- The details of remittance of processing fees such as Bank Branch Name, Branch Code, Journal No. etc are required to be entered in Section 3 of the Online Application Form.
- Fees paid against this advertisement shall not be accepted/ transferred against any other advertisement.
- Application form along with the ‘MDL’s Copy’ section of the Challan should be forwarded in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Ref. No. & Post applied for” through post or courier so as to reach CM (HR-CR) on or before Friday, 26th June 2015 (1700hrs) on the following address. CM (HR-CR) Executives Recruitment Section, 02nd Floor, Mazdock House Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road,Mumbai – 400010
- Please note that only depositing Processing Fees at SBI is not sufficient, but the original ‘MDL’s Copy’ section of the Challan with proper Bank Seal must be received at MDL along with the copy of the Application Form for considering the candidature.
- Candidates are advised to retain only ‘Candidate’s Copy’ section of the Challan for future reference.
- Last date for submission of the processing fees at SBI Branch is 11th June 2015. Any remittance of Processing Fee after 11th June 2015 shall not be accepted.
- The Processing Fee is Non-Refundable and candidates are therefore advisedto ensure their eligibility for the post before applying.
- In the event of Bank Holiday/ Strike/ Closure of Bank for any other reasons, no additional time shall be provided for payment of fees. Therefore candidates are advised to make the payment of processing fee well in advance to avoid last moment inconvenience. Any remittance of Processing Fee after the last date of Payment of Fee shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/6/2015
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO.: MDL/HR-CR/REC/37/2014.